Project Runway Season Four

I was really torn too, I had no clue who they would choose from the way they were talking to them!

Last edited by a moderator:
PrincessBride: Shhhhhhhhh!!!

West Coast viewers don't know the results yet!

it's so boring. annoying posh and her stupid ramblings like she's some frigging expert. and she is no style icon,imo. she puts shame to even using that term.

and christian....eh...mcqueen wannabe. its so predictable they would choose the most flamboyant and irritatingly crass little brat.

Wow, I was actually surprised they picked Christian. I would have picked either Rami or Jillian before him. Even though Jillian and Rami didn't win you know they got a bunch of contacts/business from the showing. They were such good collections!

And wtf is with Posh Spice being a guest judge?

AHH sorry! I edited it! Thanks for reminding me!! :blush:

NP :flower:

Although some other people seemed to have let the cat out of the bag...ah well!

Ugh, can't Jillian have shown some sense of emotion? When they were reviewing her collection and the judges gave her compliments, it seemed like it pained her to crack a smile. What gives, lady? And she was like this for the entire show...

So predictable. So undeserving too.

Ah, I don't care anyway.

My god, Christians finale gown moved like a friggin bulldozer. Talk about a gigantic mound of a dress.

While his clothes were crafted well, I completely disagree with the choice for him to win. I'm shocked that they didn't seem to mention the monotony of seeing 9 variations on a puff sleeve fitted jacket and skinny pants, Nina only mentioned the monotony of seeing all black.

Even more shocking was that Nina mentioned Rami's iffy use of color, considering that Christian has no sense of color at all. How on earth did he manage to wash out a black model???? Besides, take off the ruffled organza and what do you have? Stuff that you can buy in Zara.

I loved Jillian, but her collection was definitely weak. I feel like her individual looks over the course of the show were so vibrant, so gutsy and cool...the collection looked pretty average.

Rami should have won. No it's nothing special, but those clothes were exquisitely detailed. The ombre black and white polka dot dress he showed last week that created a folded effect with the way it was draped was gorgeous. So was the brownish-tan gown with basket weaving on the bodice, and that one strip of olive flowing through. His last black dress, though totally cliche, was amazing, the way those ruffles or whatever they are curved up on the hips to create an hourglass shape.

I have to say though, it was nice to see Christian squirm, nice to see the actual person for a bit before he opened his mouth and the obnoxious twit came back to life.

^Well said on all points :smile:

Jillian's inexperience definitely came through during this finale. The model casting seemed to be just the beginning...in terms of design, her clothes were really brilliant when standing alone (Like how they looked throughout the season, as Spike413 mentioned), but as a collection it lacked consistency and coherence -- there was almost no flow at all from one piece to the next!

I would buy all of her jackets in a second, though :shifty:

As for Rami, I really think that second-to-last dress alone should've garnered him the title. The craftsmanship was absolutely incredible.

Rami's craftmanship is exquisite ..I really think his clothes are constructed SO well, better then the other two. Although jillian's is very wearable stuff.

Christian's, while totally predictable, and very mcqueen knockoff like, definitely put on a show compared to the other two, I just don't know if thats enough to merit winning...

So so so so mad!!!! Seriously Christian did the same thing for what three challenges and now for his collection as well. and he used the same damn colors.

Rami for the win!

I agree with the decision. He was the most consistent all season long and has great talent. Congratulations!! Overall, it doesn't really matter who wins, they all do basically. It was another great season, sure there's things to criticize, but I love this show and sad to see a fun season come to an end.

If I had to pick a favorite piece from the three collections, it would be this wonderful sweater by Jillian. I adore this :heart::heart:

from another thread here
4.jpg

gallery_images_Episode_14_68.jpg

bravotv.com

he was consistent but consistent in a bad way. it was the same thing over and over again. crazy jacket with tight tight pants. I looked at his collection and thought to myself no bring surprise there

at least Rami tried something different but you could still see Rami in the work.

I was surprised how well Rami's collection worked. I thought it was brilliant. Just like the judges said, you know he put thought into it. I thought it was very mature and could sell right now.
I think Jillian is a true, true talent and also will do well and probably make the most money once she puts a collection together.
Christian is talented and it did make me tear up when he started to tremble and cry. He is young and it is an amazing opportunity for him.
Like some others say, I have been in the industry for a long time and he does do what most young designers do...by doing every technique to show what he can do. There are so many people at FIT that design and sew like that, so I can't really say much, other than he sure can sew.

After seeing the collection in action on the show, Christian did deserve it although like Kors said, not everyone woman would be able to wear it. But it's a fantasy element...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->