Project Runway Canada

i'm watching all the episodes right now ^^ i'm at ep 7 and i love MG!
although i can't really stand imans "sometimes in fashion you just don't measure up".. ^_^

Fashion Star
Models: Evan Biddell & Ashley Hart
Photogragher: Geoff Barrenger
Text: Rita Slivan
(Designs by Biddell).

Cover

Scanned by me

*Kristina* Thank you for the scans, they're lovely (haha, 5 pages doesn't seem enough. :P)

^I was actually kind of disappointed with only a small spread for Biddell's collection. :cry:

I watched part of the first episode. I don't know what to think. It's different and toned down.

I really cannot stand Iman!
And thanks for the scans. They are great, but I agree not enough!

Haha, Iman is pretty annoying, but, not as much as Heidi. :innocent: I was hoping MG would win though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really thought MG was robbed. I like Biddel's stuff in the Elle Canada spread but MG to me is the only one doing anything current and innovative. I loved her stuff. Lucien obviously put a lot of work into his stuff but it just looked like wannabe Lacroix to moi.

Has anyone been watching season 2? It's gone by so quickly, already top 7! I'm not sure how I feel about these new designers or this whole season still. It's lacking... something, compared to the first season (aesthetic diversity? personality? energy? idk, cant figure it out :unsure:). I don't like the fact that they're in one big house, less opportunity for gossip and cattiness :P

It's a shame Danio didn't get any further in the show. I would have loved to see his designs. May he R.I.P. :(

Does anyone know who made iman's dress on the commercials? its the nude one!

There is a season 2?? I loved season one! I hope I can get it somehow...

this episode was so baddd.

these are the up and coming designers of canada? im underwhelmed.

the last episode was HORRIBLE!

i am so excited to coco on next week's show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->