Project Runway Season 2

I found out that Kara Suan from PR season 1 is showing at L.A. Fashion week. Cool Huh!!! I hope my sister is in her show.

:D :heart:

Cool info. I've lived in L.A. for 25 years, and I never knew we even had a fashion week! :smile:

Where is it held?

Sorry to jump in like this, but how is it that Kara got to actually show at Olympus fashion week even though she wasn't one of the final 3?

That's so the people who attended the show don't know who the final 3 are since the fashion show was done before they showed the episode where Kara was eliminated

Kara Suan from season one had her show today and my sister was in it.....Way Cool!!!!!

:clap: :woot:

chicgarcon said:
I think the average woman would be more comfortable/actually fit santinos dress vs. chloes...:wink:

Her dress is cleary designed for a woman of great height/sample size body shape.

& His dress can be found in your local shopping plaza, but it has a great colour, and its made by "santino! from porject runway!!" His stuff (in most minds) might be considered limited, because he didnt win. So a chance to get his dress vs. the winner who will (hopefully) have more clothing out...is what auctions are all about.

I can't believe how much more Santino's are going!

cyberfruit said:
That dress was beautiful and I'm very happy for you!

Where can I find more of Kara Saun's show?

I don't know that's what I like to know. I wanta see the whole thing too.

KaraSaun's Fall 2006 Runway Show
Credit: Getty Images

Last edited by a moderator:
Credit: Getty Images

I LOVE this piece *the kimono-ish one in black and red*

67029571412815ni.jpg

I'm proud of Kara! :clap: Though this piece reminds me a bit of Jay's final look on the S1 final runway:

th_66840_57141221.jpg

quite frankly, i was a bit underwhelmed w/her collection. i guess i had a very high expectation.

i just got an santinorice.com newsletter email and his runway song is available for $2.45. . .

i liked it, but i'm not sure if i'll download it.

fine. i admit it. i bought it.
i crumbled, and helped our daring designer santino.

message me if you would like the mp3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->