R.I.P. Tom Nicon

my jaw literally dropped. i am a fan of his work and the fact that he's my age.. it's just shocking. i hope this was an accident and i hope he finds peace. sad.

:shock: Oh God! I just went to Isaaclikes expecting some great new pictures from Milan, then I see this :cry::cry:

RIP Tom :heart:

This quote from another model is really sad
"People think we are young and beautiful and rich and happy. But we're not. We go to castings and the directors take one look at us and then we're dismissed. You spend your whole life wondering what's wrong with you. Why didn't I get that job? You're competing with your friends, you're away from your family. The pressure is huge. It's not the fairytale life people would expect."
:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't believe he's passed away :cry:
Rest In Peace Tom :heart::(

Rest in peace Tom, you seemed like such a lovely guy. :cry::(:heart:

So many people have died in the last time. What's going on?:doh:
RIP

Absolutely devastating. Rest in Peace.

This cannot be happening. :cry: He was a such a great model! I was just thinking about him yesterday. All I can hope for is that it wasn't suicide, but even if it were accidental, it would still sadden me deeply. Rest in peace Tom. I never knew you, but you seemed like a lovely guy with his whole future ahead of him. My condolences to his poor family and friends. :(

I don't know him but it's really sad :(. May he rest in peace.

this is so sad. I mean, what's going on? really, every model that's dying is because of suicide.

The industry has a lot to do with why young models kill themselves.

Ruslana, Daul Kim, Ambrose Olson, Noemie Lenoir tried to kill herself, now Tom..., McQueen, Isabella Blow.....:S(is that all?) what's happening in the fashion world? :(
so tragic.

This is really sad...RIP. I can't stand that so many models and other people working in the industry are passing away like this...but fashion only has itself and its ridiculously rigid rules to blame.

Oh this is tragic. I always thought he was so phenomenal on the runway and it's deeply saddening to hear he's passed away. R.I.P Tom.

wow that's terrible. and btw,we don't know yet if it was suicide or just an accident yet.

but i am with you fiercification,when in the world is this industry and these agencies going to finally wake up and really think about the well being of their models? people often somehow assume that they can program these people like robots and that they lose their humanity but at the end of the day they are in fact real people and this machine that is fashion can take such a huge toll on these people.

We don't even a have an official confirmation yet.

If this is yet another suicide then this is becoming scary. It really glamorizes the act, which is just bad news...

Ruslana, Daul Kim, Ambrose Olson, Noemie Lenoir tried to kill herself, now Tom..., McQueen, Isabella Blow.....:S(is that all?) what's happening in the fashion world? :(
so tragic.
also Lina Marulanda and Randy Johnson(overdosed).

There are way more models that have died, and what I'm noticing about their deaths, models have tragic deaths. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->