Roberto Cavalli for the Spice Girls

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
spicewb7.jpg

flickr.

Designer ROBERTO CAVALLI, whose limited collection literally flew out of H&M stores earlier this month, is designing the costumes for his pal VICTORIA BECKHAM and the rest of the SPICE GIRLS' world tour, and ET has a sneak peek at the new sketches from OK! magazine, in its new issue on stands Friday.
"I have known Victoria for a long time, and have always admired her style and personality," he says. "When we talked about the worldwide tour, 'The Return of the Spice Girls,' she put forward the idea of me creating all their costumes to which I immediately agreed. At their debut, the Spice Girls generated a trend with their individual looks and now, 10 years later, they have put their trust in me."​

Among the outfits are their individually personalized uniforms (Baby, Sporty and Scary are back!), plus white and black tuxedos, silver space-age uniforms, shiny minidresses embroidered with Swarovski crystals and feathers, sensual leather corsets, and brightly colored jumpsuits.​

The tour kicks off Dec. 2 in Vancouver.
They can also be seen performing on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Dec. 4 on CBS.​

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I assume that these outfits worn for the first Spice concert in Vancouver were designed by Roberto as well.

gettyimages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, lovely! I like how Cavalli has kept the outfits true to the original Spice Girls emsembles from back in the 90's but just updated it a bit. I wish I were going to their concert!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->