Roberto Cavalli S/S 2009 Milan

THE MINIDRESSES are the most BEAUTIFUL things i have ever seen.

^they really are. This is so lovely collection :heart:

I think me too :huh: This looks really really ugly IMO. Incohesive, badly fit, poorly fabricated and just very tacky. I don't even see how it's sexy. Maybe those minis, which seem ok, but those seethrough maxi dresses? Eww to that...

*whew* OK. I saw this at style first and came into this thread expecting this reaction in the main and was so shocked to see everyone dying over the pieces :huh:. At a second look I guess some of the minis are...OK. One or two.

I would say that this entire collection is garbage but that would be an insult to the proud men and women of the sanitation department. This is just beyond - absolutely beyond the edge of reason. How this is considered anything other than a crime against humanity I will never know.

I thought I would have to wait until Elie Saab to feel this level of indigestion as a result of a collection. Where can I even begin to dissect the layers of horror - you have the most unattractive prints this side of a Chadwicks catalog, the dumpiest ruffles I've seen outside of a polygamist compound and a series of gowns that remind me of my mother's old nightgowns from the 70s. If they were tie dyed. With evil.

I feel like I'm on crazy pills, this is just so beyond bad. I'm almost wondering if this is some kind of avant garde performance art and a year later we'll realize that Roberto has duped us all into being part of his grand social experiment.

In the words of a great woman - Jesus take the wheel.

I really liked this collection, a lot. I know that some of it could be considered overtly girly, but I loved it, with the exception of a few flowered gowns. The pink number on Kasia Struss was one of my favorites, as well as the minidress on Liu Wen. The print reminded me of the architecture of a nearby church for some reason.

This collection has such a "VERSACE" kinda feeling, I think it's the make up.

Roberto never disappoints when it comes to spring summer clothes, always so sophisticated!

can someone please tell me the soundtrack of this fashion show please? :D

Models: Aline Weber, Anna Jagodzinska, Anna Selezneva, Charlotte Hoyer, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Heidi Mount, Jourdan Dunn, Karlie Kloss, Karmen Pedaru, Kasia Struss, Kim Noorda, Kinga Rajzak, Lily Donaldson (c), Liu Wen, Magdalena Frackowiak, Mariacarla Boscono, Marina Peres, Maryna Linchuk, Natasha Poly (o), Siri Tollerød, Snejana Onopka, Taryn Davidson, Viktoriya Sasonkina

vogue.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->