Roberto Cavalli S/S 2009 Milan

rcava-1.jpg

rcava1-1.jpg

yahoo news

i like cavalli without animal prints and fringe... and this is just soooooo much better than the resort collection, that one was... ugh

Im loving this so far,Cavalli sexiness at its best!:woot: those long feather gowns on Lily and Natasha are too die for:heart:, and I love the mini dresses with the bustle in the back, need more!:D

I don't know..some of it is really nice but the green? :yuk:

guess i'll wait until I see it in full to judge though B)

Usually Roberto and I don't get along. :judge: But, I am liking this season's line. It reminds me of a fairytale.

The shoes are so fantastic, the white dresses just stunning.
I´m happy to see this after the last two collections.

oh, i like this so far, it's roberto cavalli in a good way, that is sexy, with an attitude. those white pieces so far are amazing, and after the prada shoes were such a letdown, i want those flamingo pink heels.
there is certainly something alice in wonderland about it. can't wait for some light blue numbers!

I used to hate Cavalli but it's not so bad, actually! I love these two dresses in post #1! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock: surprisingly beautiful!
I hope it doesn't disappoints when we see whole collection...

The dress on Lily reminds me of Atelier Versace...the flesh coloured one that Penelope Cruz wore to the awards show.

This is the Cavall I like!!

The pieces so far are so airy and light. Very much like a fairytale. I really, really like what we've seen so far!!! Nothing tacky and no animal print. I like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->