His crotch is like 20x bigger on that screen :lol:
attachment.php

I can tell you he's not Jewish...:o
00070.L.JPG

Thanks, Tom
00033.L.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
PussyLee said:
It's a man.....no, it's a woman........it's a man, no it's......

attachment.php

:lol: It is actually Ethan Spears, a cK model

question:

who is the most famous male model ever?

i have afew answers but you get my drift-
girl models are the best thing in the world.
male models....imo are barely worthy of recognition or note. just imho

Only male models I have heard of outside of TFS are Fabio and Marcus Shankenberg.

And Zoolander!

lady grey said:
who is the most famous male model ever?

i have afew answers but you get my drift-
girl models are the best thing in the world.
male models....imo are barely worthy of recognition or note. just imho

:lol: :lol:

I really don't agree with you, but it's not worth fighting over, so I'll just answer your question. ^_^

I'd say the most famous male model ever is Marcus Schenkenberg. Not at all a favorite of mine, but I knew who he was even though I was just 9-10 yrs old when he hit the modeling scene. And yes, he might have gotten some extra recognition here since he is Swedish, but I still believe he's the most famous one...

i actually have to agree with lady_grey -- -believe it or not. but not about this being all trashy and blah blah blah -- i think that's bullsh*t. but i definitely agree with her RE: male models not being respected or well-known.

i would say the most famous is probably Tyson Beckford.

happycanadian said:
i actually have to agree with lady_grey -- -believe it or not. but not about this being all trashy and blah blah blah -- i think that's bullsh*t. but i definitely agree with her RE: male models not being respected or well-known.

i would say the most famous is probably Tyson Beckford.

It's true that male models are not as respected or well-known as female models. That's how it is, BUT... I think they deserve more recognition. :smile:

And btw, Tyson is definitely one of the most famous male models. I was going to mention him in my post too, as I'm sure all of my friends (not into fashion and models at all) know very well who he is.

like hello, travis fimmel, every1 knows who he is!
oh and ofcourse fabio :P

OK. we're getting off-topic here. lol. let's get back to the revealing runway pics. :smile:

lets rate em

well actually, far better & importnat male models are jeff aquilon, and then mark van der loo. aquilon is my fave male model ever.
marcus is called 'the swedish meatball' if he's the best male model, MM-ing is in a sorry state.
tyson was an effective model, especially for polo, but hes a footnote compared to all the legendary & world famous girls.
travis fimmel. are you actually holding him up as anything lasting significant or important? a 1-trick male model pony surfer for a couple seasons.
the fact that we;re regaling these non-entities with washboard abs proves my case eloquently. not to mention the grotesque photos of no-name males scattered throughout this threda, so many gross and tasteless.
celebrate your male models. everybody knows male modesl are a joke & mean NOTHING in the historuy of fashion or modelling.
its all about the GIRLS baby!!
actually, for funj, lets name every 'famous [quote unquote!] male model ever- its a f*cking laff riot:
dolph lundgren
matt nye
cmon name more 'great' male models!! :lol:

I would def think twice before I wear this dress on a windy day

Attachments

• 00350f.jpg
    00350f.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 248
hana deserves an award

is that hana? thank god, shes a real model. :heart: :flower:
please continue posting girls like that them I can stomach.

lady grey said:
well actually, far better & importnat male models are jeff aquilon, and then mark van der loo. aquilon is my fave male model ever.
marcus is called 'the swedish meatball' if he's the best male model, MM-ing is in a sorry state.
tyson was an effective model, especially for polo, but hes a footnote compared to all the legendary & world famous girls.
travis fimmel. are you actually holding him up as anything lasting significant or important? a 1-trick male model pony surfer for a couple seasons.
the fact that we;re regaling these non-entities with washboard abs proves my case eloquently. not to mention the grotesque photos of no-name males scattered throughout this threda, so many gross and tasteless.
celebrate your male models. everybody knows male modesl are a joke & mean NOTHING in the historuy of fashion or modelling.
its all about the GIRLS baby!!
actually, for funj, lets name every 'famous [quote unquote!] male model ever- its a f*cking laff riot:
dolph lundgren
matt nye
cmon name more 'great' male models!! :lol:

:rolleyes:

I'd love to name some great male models. Not famous, but great (great as in excellent, not big, prominent and important - cause really, no models of today are important).

But that would be going even more off topic, so... :wink:

im curious about the names of the important male models ever. from the 70s, 80s 90s etc.
jeff aquilon from the early 80s is the only one I can really rate.
although of the last 20 years tyson looks like the best i can think of.
marcus is a joke.
actually that brad koenig shows potential, i hvnt followed his career but I like his look [sort of] if hes not throwing his career away with bad choices?

have heard that adam senn is a good male model too, I thought a couple pics i saw were ok.
but Im more curious which past MM's are importnat...??

lady grey said:
im curious about the names of the important male models ever. from the 70s, 80s 90s etc.
jeff aquilon from the early 80s is the only one I can really rate.
although of the last 20 years tyson looks like the best i can think of.
marcus is a joke.
actually that brad koenig shows potential, i hvnt followed his career but I like his look [sort of] if hes not throwing his career away with bad choices?

have heard that adam senn is a good male model too, I thought a couple pics i saw were ok.
but Im more curious which past MM's are importnat...??

i'm curious as well. not in the sort of patronizing fashion i believe miss grey means, but genuinely curious. see, are male models judged by their walks as well?? do they even have interesting walks? hmmmmmmmmm. . . but alas, perhaps someone should start a different, NEW thread for this!

happycanadian said:
i'm curious as well. not in the sort of patronizing fashion i believe miss grey means, but genuinely curious. see, are male models judged by their walks as well?? do they even have interesting walks? hmmmmmmmmm. . . but alas, perhaps someone should start a different, NEW thread for this!

Yes, a new thread would be better. You could also ask us male model fans in male eye candy. I'm sure you'd get some answers. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingerkitty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->