Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
beetlejuice said:
From A.Mackenzie s/s 05 show... :lol:
I actually enjoy Mackenzie for the shock value. Any other value? Nil.

These are hilariousl

So is that one posted earlier of Dennis with his finger in his mouth :rofl:

For L.B.

Women bore me. I'd much rather follow the men. I certainly enjoy feasting my eyes on them more. I much more enjoy the way their clothes look on them. To me, men are such beautiful creatures, built so different than myself as to make them completely fascinating to me.

The most influencial male models in the nineties IMO were Marcus, Tyson and Mark. I didn't know who the hell any of the others were. I was living in Michigan and as years behind as that place is....I knew them on sight. No one else, though back then. My personal favorite was Tyson...he's still hot.

Brad Kroening. I don't dislike him and feel rather sorry for the guy. He tends to get a ton of flack for the whole Lagerfeld affair. I question his choices too, and I hope they turn out to be beneficial to him.

I was never attracted to him myself. Reminded me of a romance book coverboy :sick: and his eyes are too small for his face :huh:

Fabio was never a fashion model that I know of. Wasn't he Mr. Topaz or something :doh: yeesh. He's so creepy.

And. I personally thought Zoolander was freaking hilarious. Loved it. Bought it.

And when it comes to a thread about revealing runway shots. Um. I really have no interest in looking at half dressed gals. I mean, I'd get a laugh and all...but I so enjoy a lovely set of male cheeks instead.

This Fabio Luiz. Has a lovely set. Um Nicholas Lemons kind of grosses me out here. Ethan Spears has some of the most gorgeous cheekbones known to man. Simply lovely and ruggedly male but without obligatory rugged facial hair :flower:

And, um, what is so 'important' about modeling anyway? I don't think any of them will win the Nobel Peace Prize for stutting their stuff on the runway or striking poses in magazines. Women or Men. So, when it comes right down to it, I don't think the question is all that interesting. They are pretty people who have become somewhat famous, some more than others. What matters to me is what they do with that fame.
Partying hard, screwing willy nilly and being a total schmuck does not count as 'doing something'. Nor does getting 'THE' campaign, dating boys named Leo or being born a gorgeous Brasilian do it either. Not in the important department....

As for Male models recognition. It is hard to become prominent in a world that has for the past 60 years only showcased women. I think that the guys have only really become noticable in the past ten or so years. They've got a lot to catch up on. I don't expect them to perform miracles at the moment. So this is not something I look at as being a fault. It doesn't make sense to view it as such. More it is society as a whole that has made it this way.

Just my opinion here. Sorry it's so long. I haven't learned that short and sweet thing. Or, rather I have, but I have trouble putting it to practice. I'm also full of sh*t half the time, so take from it what you will...:ninja: if you take anything at all. I just had to do it.

I'm done. Back to Candy.

AimeeOR said:
Women bore me. I'd much rather follow the men. I certainly enjoy feasting my eyes on them more. I much more enjoy the way their clothes look on them. To me, men are such beautiful creatures, built so different than myself as to make them completely fascinating to me.

And, um, what is so 'important' about modeling anyway? I don't think any of them will win the Nobel Peace Prize for stutting their stuff on the runway or striking poses in magazines. Women or Men. So, when it comes right down to it, I don't think the question is all that interesting. They are pretty people who have become somewhat famous, some more than others. What matters to me is what they do with that fame.
Partying hard, screwing willy nilly and being a total schmuck does not count as 'doing something'. Nor does getting 'THE' campaign, dating boys named Leo or being born a gorgeous Brasilian do it either. Not in the important department....

As for Male models recognition. It is hard to become prominent in a world that has for the past 60 years only showcased women. I think that the guys have only really become noticable in the past ten or so years. They've got a lot to catch up on. I don't expect them to perform miracles at the moment. So this is not something I look at as being a fault. It doesn't make sense to view it as such. More it is society as a whole that has made it this way.

Nice points.. :clap:

ditto... men are beatiful :blush:

ditto.. no pulitzer prize in modeling either.. just a VH1 award.. these threads are just for fun

I agree... its society.. women have historically been objectified and judged on beauty.. beauty pageants.. etc...its no wonder women are much more prominent in the modeling field..

Anyway... back to more revealing pictures :judge:

CharlottefromCA said:
Nice points.. :clap:

Anyway... back to more revealing pictures :judge:
Thanks.

Okay....
00091.L.JPG

I actually think Bruno looks silly...maybe it's the hair :P he also looks a little too muscle-bound for my taste here. But. The 'outfit' is revealing...

00100.L.JPG

Samuele, that sexy hunk of Italian manhood. Um :ninja: yeah.

From Versace Spring 2005

:blink:

Pablo Zurbriggen at the Iceberg Spring 2005. Good Heavens.
00050.L.JPG

Not sure who this is: But he looks good.
00056.L.JPG

:sick: This. Is. Scary.
Looks like it could put an eye out :doh: not to mention that it might be painful...
00069.L.JPG

Iceberg Spring 2004

^^^^^^^ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. that is DISGUSTING. lmao. oh god. honey needs to sort her sh*t out. that is not pleasant.

p*ssy's more revealing shots........Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• 00002.L.jpg
    00002.L.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 00003.L.jpg
    00003.L.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 21
  • 00087.L.jpg
    00087.L.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 00079.L.jpg
    00079.L.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 00033.L.jpg
    00033.L.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 00017.L.jpg
    00017.L.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 00048.L.jpg
    00048.L.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 00001.L.jpg
    00001.L.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 36
Hope this wasn't posted before.. Model at Calvin Klein Fall '05 show.. She kept the shoe on though:woot: I guess it wasn't a mishap since nothing happened but still I had to post it:P Oh and I didn't know where to post the last picture it's from Chado Ralph Rucci Fall '05 what's goin on with the paint or whatever? Was it really falling? I guess if I watched the video I could tell.. All pictures from Style.com

CalvinKlein.jpg
CalvinKlein2.jpg

ChadoRalphRucciF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonchic said:
Oh and I didn't know where to post the last picture it's from Chado Ralph Rucci Fall '05 what's goin on with the paint or whatever? Was it really falling?

it isn't paint, they're just little things hanging from off of the outfit :P :lol:

00510f.jpg

umm wow gosh I feel stupid :ermm: lol thanks for clearin that up tho :wink:

jssy4eva said:
Natasha Poly seems to have a problem doin up her shoes....it's not really clear but if you look closely, the strap is off, at the gucci show

:lol:

More Peta at Lagerfeld Gallery a/w 2003

00024.L.JPG

00026.L.JPG

00027.L.JPG
I'm trying to decide which is the bigger mishap, the fact that PETA managed to storm the runway or what she's wearing. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Peta-freaks are the best marketing add-on to a fashion show.
This season in Paris, at the Galliano show specially: It was in St Denis, a horrible spot indeed, but Peta-girls found their way out and listening to them yelling in French was soooo sweet... Specially when Issy Blow showed up in her signature Galliano fur-coat...
too thrilling to my cat.

poor Natasha! and Bonchic, i was going to post the same pics, but you beat me! :P
and oh PETA! :lol:

I'm not sure of anyone knows any more details about this, but I saw some pictures a few weeks ago of some Russian designer, Vlada... or something like that, during Russian Fashion Week, where it appears as though there was a fight on the catwalk. The captions read, "Chaos ensues on the runway during Russian Fashion Week". There was a picture of a model looking surprised as she was walking the runway, and then a picture of the model with her butt hanging out, her hair kinda flipping about, and security guards trying to seperate her from another model. Or at least that's what it looked like if my memory serves me correct.

Ok, so I found the pics....

Attachments

• zRFW2005.jpg
    zRFW2005.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,242
  • zRFW2005b.jpg
    zRFW2005b.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,260
tortoisie said:
Bonchic, i was going to post the same pics, but you beat me! :P
how funny.... Oh my I wonder what the story is behind those last pictures:o :shock: I bet there was alot of "talking" going on backstage I would be so mad if I were the designer:angry: I mean that would totally distract from your show:cry:

Christian Dior A/W RTW 05

ChinaLove, thanks for the pics! :flower: and omg... i wonder who those girls are and they must be pretty drunk to fight right on the catwalk in the middle of a show, in front of the 100 people or so in the whole room. :shock: :lol:
Just some minor things in Christian Dior A/W RTW 05:
(Poor Romina Lanaro) :doh: her dress doesnt seem to fit very well
00340f.jpg
http://www.***************/image/0301200514140438.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renewartist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"