Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
^^when I watched the video on diors website I just couldn't hold my laugh when the model looked down to her boobs "oops they're showing" :D

call me cruel..

HAHA. Hooray! I think PETA adds a lot of action to shows, it's great. They're just expressing their democracy and American right, seriously, more people should protest for what they believe in.

Another Nipplegate...Louise Pederson at Louis Vuitton
100119846.jpg

^it was scripted?

lol. If i was a bigshot designer, I'd pay PETA to be on my shows.

indie said:
^^when I watched the video on diors website I just couldn't hold my laugh when the model looked down to her boobs "oops they're showing" :D

hahaha, yes...and she had to hold the bodice up :lol:

the problem, i think, is that dior doesn't have fittings for the ready to wear shows... and, obviously, that model wasn't quite endowed enough to wear that bustier :ninja:

:shock: Jeeeez I wonder what caused that catwalk fight. Too much vodka and champagne backstage perhaps? :P :lol:

Christian Dior A/w Rtw 05

indie said:

call me cruel..
omg... did she look done and did she realize? omg... but i think there was a serious fitting issue on the show. it happened on 2 models. or the clothes were too low? :doh:
00300f.jpg
00340f.jpg

Poor Julia :cry:. She did runways so well... but this Versace show... it was everything about shoes. Look at the second pic (C.Herrera ss 05)- models really need some help in walking :lol:
1629p00154wj.jpg
kulisycarolinyherrery3yk.jpg

those runways are so slippery, in heels it must be so hard

This isn't a runway fashion mishap but last night I went to a party and this one lady had her entire boob stinking out of her dress. I guess she forgot the double sided tape. SHe as dancing and her boob was just giggling everywhere. :lol:

Those are times I wish I had a camera!

:shock: poor dears!:cry:
ah well yesterday on the way to school i fell and busted my knee:cry:

There is a very similar thread... "Fashion mishaps". But I believe you want to talk only about falling models... So my fav is Julia Stegner at Versace show :D

I was watching TV5 (French station) yesterday and I saw an actress (from France I believe) which looked... well... very sexy. And she has got soo big heels! She was still faltering! It was so funny! She was so confident :lol: BTW, it was in Cannes- on the red carpet- great section! :lol:

Isn't this just a little mean? I know I've tripped and fallen enough times and I don't even wear heels over three inches tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renewartist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->