Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
tortoisie said:
omg... did she look done and did she realize? omg... but i think there was a serious fitting issue on the show. it happened on 2 models. or the clothes were too low? :doh:
Oh my what happened maybe they fitted those on different models who pulled out of the show or something it makes no sense how that could happen if they had a fitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php
attachment.php

hilarious

my foot hurts.. i fell yesterday too while walking down the stairs to turn in my homework in class.. lots of people too.. how embarassing.. I shoulda worn flats .. oh well I dont' care too much its just my left foot still hurts.

The last picture of that girl falling right at the final walk where all the models come out must have been painful to watch. All are really. Interesting thread though.

As long as they find a way to get in, I am fine with it. :wink:

hugobossdaria said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my gosh

Wow! It was funny for me, because I didn't know that it was TIIU! So now it's not funny :sick: . Poor, poor lovely Tiiu.
Was it in Newy York?

Last edited by a moderator:
Esteban Cortazar A/W RTW 05

j´adore dior said:
and recently to jessica stam in the esteban cortazar fall 05 show, the funny thing of that situation was that jessicas face turned as red as her hair, we can all watch that in www.olympusfashionweek.com, searching by designers, thats a great site because they show complete videos of almost all fashion shows from new york, i wish there were also a page from milan and paris fashion weeks videos
Here are the pics (when the shoes were still on)! :flower: Poor cute jessica!
http://www.***************/image/0215200511501843.jpghttp://www.***************/image/0215200511502204.jpg
Modelgirlie, do u know the story behind those pics? :doh:
And everytime i look at poor Tiiu's pic! :cry: i can't believe she fell face flat! :doh: Auch!!!:shock:

CelineChic said:
A couple of years ago during fashion week I was at a show and there must of been a hole or the floor must of been uneven because every single girl kept stumbling in the same exact part. :lol:
i think thats the lagerfield show.....girls in black stiletto high boots..right?
:woot:

Modelgirlie said:
Oh my what happened maybe they fitted those on different models who pulled out of the show or something it makes no sense how that could happen if they had a fitting.

I heard somewhere that dior doesn't really have fittings and that the models don't know what they are going to wear till they get to the show....so that could be it....although that doesn't really make sense

Peta people are a disgrace to their organization. They are fighting against animal cruelty yet they have no problem with being cruel to humans. Excuse me while I laugh at the blatant hypocrisy and irony. I wonder how many of these itches actually eat meat.

I remember once when a Peta member threw a pie at a designer. How immature can you get? F_ckin’ protest outside.

I could go and on but I won’t.

I wish a Peta member would come to my fashion show. But then again I don’t use fur.

Kakaposh yeah it s that show, they all were bout to fall at the same place, so funny:D

Neo_Classic said:
They are fighting against animal cruelty yet they have no problem with being cruel to humans
I know what you mean :rolleyes: I once asked a girl who I went to school with why they did that (since she was a PETA supporter, and possibly a member) and she started lecturing me on how human beings had invented nuclear warfare and deserved everything that was coming to them. I remember severe disbelief at how anyone could be so illogical

Peta in general reminds me of the Nun's Tale by Chaucer, since the character cries whenever dogs are beaten but advocates the killing of people :ninja: I'm not saying they do that, ofcourse, but their logic certainly seems akin to such irrationality

Amelia said:
Wow! It was funny for me, because I didn't know that it was TIIU! So now it's not funny :sick: . Poor, poor lovely Tiiu.
Was it in Newy York?
Yes it was in New York at the Oscar de la Renta show - she was so brilliant about it though, she got back up, smiled and kept walking :heart: ^_^ :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vanessa Rodrigues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->