Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
justinleaddict said:
omg! This thread is so funny. :D

Etro ss 06, Gemma loses a shoe somehow.

Style.com

thats so odd that she can lose a shoe like that...you can clearly see a strap going around her ankle

Gemma stumbled and lost a shoe at Tommy Hilfiger a few seasons back too. I saw the video of it at the NY fashionweek website... whatever it's called, seventh on sixth?

JR1 said:
heres some more diors (from www.firstview.com)
hello...r u sure theyre from firstview.com....cos i dont seem to find it .....perhaps u could tell me more on this pictures pliz
:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Love it all! However, I am shocked and suprised that this hasn't come up yet. Jennifer Hawkins, Miss Universe 2004, does a fashion show for Westfield (Australian Shopping Centre Chain), and her dress rips completely off...
MISS.jpg

102296.jpg

Jennifer.Hawkins.thong.jpg

As if thats not bad enough, its broadcast around australia on the news that night!!! Lol the guy with the mic doesn't seem to mind much though...

*All pictures from google.

I remember the piece of footage about Miss Universe all over the place when it happened XD

ChinaLove said:
How the hell do you write under the pictures?
Anyways, the first is Lily C at Cavalli
Then Maria Dvirnik and the crazy PeTA lady who looks like Naomi Watts.
And then Hana S (Behind Racquel Z) at Cavalli a few seasons ago. What the hell is she doing anyways? She she on her back?

SOURCE: www.stardustfashion.com

HAHAHA...Hana! :lol::blink::lol: What a great find ^^

Natasha Poly lost her shoe at the beginning of the VS runway and still managed to "float" her shoeless foot all the way to the front and back :shock: It was quite the impressive feat to watch on tv! Caps here:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/1208490-post1914.html

ChinaLove said:
And then Hana S (Behind Racquel Z) at Cavalli a few seasons ago. What the hell is she doing anyways? She she on her back?

Apparently Hanka lost her footing and "fell bang on her skinny knees" to quote Marion Hume (an Australian fashionista).

Poor Hanka - it just shows their all human

It'd be so hard to keep a straight face, knowing that you're flashing everyone :lol: :lol:

j´adore dior said:
i think she´s on her knees with her hands also on the floor.

i saw the review of that cavalli collection on fashion file (www.fashionfile.com) and although they did not commented about hanna´s fall, when showing raquel´s outing you can see hanna standing up on the back of the catwalk, is not too much but worth to watch.

100099479.jpg

style.com

dewi driegen at dior. tsk tsk shave your legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->