Sabato De Sarno - Designer, Creative Director of Gucci

I dare you to find something that you would genuinely wear and if you do I will give you 200€😂

It’s seriously something out of your worst nightmares. The clients NEED to be cheap to buy that, there’s no other possibility. Gucci managers are desperate! Logo everywhere.

If their ship is sinking they are helping it to sink instead of trying to save it 😷

I dare you to find something that you would genuinely wear and if you do I will give you 200€😂

It’s seriously something out of your worst nightmares. The clients NEED to be cheap to buy that, there’s no other possibility. Gucci managers are desperate! Logo everywhere.

If their ship is sinking they are helping it to sink instead of trying to save it 😷
History will say that they're agents of LVMH (except Sabato, because he's too dumb).

There is a new Global Comm Director…the news is on WWD…he came from Loro Piana…

Regarding previous posts: yes! Confusing strategy, it seems these people dont talk to each other…there are no meetings at Gucci?

And yes people are not buying Gucci, some tourists here yes, i see only small shopping bags so maybe the leather goods are selling? LV, Dior, Prada, Miu Miu and Chanel are selling like crazy for what i see on the streets…

There is a new Global Comm Director…the news is on WWD…he came from Loro Piana…

Regarding previous posts: yes! Confusing strategy, it seems these people dont talk to each other…there are no meetings at Gucci?

And yes people are not buying Gucci, some tourists here yes, i see only small shopping bags so maybe the leather goods are selling? LV, Dior, Prada, Miu Miu and Chanel are selling like crazy for what i see on the streets…

Gucci Names Davide Buzzoni Global Communications Director​

Buzzoni joins Gucci from Loro Piana, where he served as head of global PR and VIP and he succeeds Benjamin Cercio, who left in March.

September 2, 2024, 10:17am
Davide Buzzoni

Davide Buzzoni courtesy image

NEW PHASE: Gucci has named Davide Buzzoni global communications director. He reports to executive vice president and chief brand officer Alessio Vannetti.
Buzzoni joins Gucci from Loro Piana, where he served as head of global PR and VIP. Before that, he built his career at Moncler, Prada Group and Burberry.
With his extensive experience in luxury, Buzzoni “will have direct responsibility for global press office activities and corporate communications, ensuring a cohesive narrative that aligns with Gucci’s values and vision,” the company said.
Buzzoni succeeds Benjamin Cercio, Gucci‘s senior vice president of global communications, who left the brand in March. He had joined Gucci in November 2022 after a long career at Louis Vuitton, where he rose up the ladder to become its international director of press, influencer and entertainment.

his ig : www.instagram.com/thisisdavedave/

lol he will fit perfectly coming from the non existent/quiet luxury lowkey strategy communication of LP to the Gucci Ancora philosophy of more of nothing communication strategy.

Gone are the days of this industry being made up of passionate, almost nerdy and idiosyncratic individuals who worked day and night for fashion…giving it their all.

Now it’s all about these types who scam these companies into getting paid 6-figures and spend most of their time vacationing for Instagram points and get passed around from company to company…increasing their payroll each time, all while leaving their brands in shambles behind them.

Listen Gucci Gang! You should be FIRING not HIRING!!
lol they are exchanging them from one failure team to another.......

By BOF
03 September 2024

Burberry Names New Chief Marketing Officer, Americas President​

The British brand is bringing on a CMO from Gucci, Jonathan Kiman, as well as a commercial veteran from OTB and Coach.

Burberry named its first major hires under new chief executive officer Jonathan Schulman Tuesday, announcing executive hires from Gucci and OTB.
Jonathan Kiman, a 12-year veteran of Gucci, will join the brand as chief marketing officer, succeeding Rod Manley.
Laura Dubin-Wander is also set to join the company as President, Americas. Dubin-Wander previously held senior roles at Diesel and Margiela owner OTB, Tapestry’s Coach, and LVMH’s Christian Dior Couture and Givenchy brands.
The appointments come as Schulman seeks to produce a rapid turnaround in the brand’s fortunes. After nearly a decade of mostly stagnant revenues, sales fell 17.5 percent in the first six months of 2024.

Gone are the days of this industry being made up of passionate, almost nerdy and idiosyncratic individuals who worked day and night for fashion…giving it their all.

Now it’s all about these types who scam these companies into getting paid 6-figures and spend most of their time vacationing for Instagram points and get passed around from company to company…increasing their payroll each time, all while leaving their brands in shambles behind them.
This is so true… and these gays in management positions hire other instagays and end up f*cking all together. It’s so disgusting, seriously. There’s one brand that’s literally Grindr 2.0. 🥴

They all have in common that they came from rich environments, love Jacquemus (or SJP according to tfsers), travel just to take shirtless instapics and never read a book in their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->