Sabato De Sarno - Designer, Creative Director of Gucci

The Gucci shop in Dubai airport was completely empty, the security guard was scrolling his phone.
I went to the soho NYC store to look at a pair of sunglasses (sue me) and while waiting took a picture of the most basic banana republic knitted cardigan. The SA was so excited to see someone looking at the clothes he sprinted to grab me one. I left before he could return and the sunglasses took so long to come out I didn’t even try them on🫣

1726773685284.png

I went to the soho NYC store to look at a pair of sunglasses (sue me) and while waiting took a picture of the most basic banana republic knitted cardigan. The SA was so excited to see someone looking at the clothes he sprinted to grab me one. I left before he could return and the sunglasses took so long to come out I didn’t even try them on🫣

View attachment 1307373
In Venice (Venezia) there are so many exotics bags, croc and lizard Jackies and several white Himalayan Dianas, which is believe is the rarest hide, just sitting there for months now. I'll snap a picture tomorrow.

The pressure is on for Sabato. Alessandro is showing next week in Paris and is sure to generate a lot of buzz and press. Mr. De Sarno better do something different this time and something to really make an impact, otherwise his Gucci is at risk of being overshadowed by its former creative director...

It is very unlikely he is going to outdo Michele's Gucci 2.0(supposing he is not going to change the formula at Valentino) since they are not even in the same league, but I am looking forward to all of your comments at the new Ancora thread!

The pressure is on for Sabato. Alessandro is showing next week in Paris and is sure to generate a lot of buzz and press. Mr. De Sarno better do something different this time and something to really make an impact, otherwise his Gucci is at risk of being overshadowed by its former creative director...
Alessandro already sent his regards by releasing the Valentino pre-fall lookbook the morning of Gucci latest resort show (the one in May at Tate London). I do expect more shades though.

Alessandro already sent his regards by releasing the Valentino pre-fall lookbook the morning of Gucci latest resort show (the one in May at Tate London). I do expect more shades though.
Apparently because valentino people that are close to ancora guy shared the lookbook with him and so they find out and he had to release asap ........strange because mens buying /lookbook was way before and buyers seen the vibe and lookbook mens already so i don't get the drama.

But yes its funny the shade :-) nonetheless the reasons or not

Interpret this however you want.

Translation:
A precise moment in time, an instant to seize and live intensely.
And the sun that dips into the sea at the end of an August day.
And the reconnaissance with oneself.
The collection is a tribute to those moments and an invitation to stop, in search of one's own.

It’s either saying goodbye or some pretentious bullsh*t about bidding farewell to the ephemeral moments which will never come back”. Betting on the latter one as life is not so sweet.
they say he is making jokes he is getting fired so ....he is aware of the rumors or facts

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->