Sarouels

difference between dhoti pants and harem pants

harem pants are more voluminous and and dont have long *** crotch , dhoti pants are more cropped and narrow at the ankle . I have one pair of harem pant but its cuff is wide at the bottom and has pleats at the back its really comfy..

I have sleep pants that are thin, baggy, and have a long crotch (for some reason, all sleep pants seem to have that long crotch.)

I don't like that, your skin sticks together. I've been pulling the material up so my skin doesn't do that.

sarouels in France

Does anyone know where I could buy these? I want the cropped ones, kinda baggie, not parachute pants, but alas, close. :blush:

On http://www.ebay.fr you find hundreds of sarouel type pants and not only second hand but also a lot of new self-made pants. I discovered that these sarouels are very popular in France and especially with young people that also like dreads and piercings/tattoos. There is a lot of creativity there... Some brands like Kanabeach and Be-You-K have sarouels as well.

Im finally seeing these here & really want a pair. I saw a pair at forever 21 that Im thinking about... more like a casual jersey & Im waiting for a cream pair that H&M has that are more a trouser that we havent got in yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neoboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->