Shoes: Yay or Nay? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with John, but I am from Texas also.:lol: I do not type as articulately as he does. I like the crokadile design, it gives then a bit of an edginess. I think the black heel and platform are a nice updated touch so they do not look like something from the 80s- although that was a really fun decade... :heart:but it will make it easier to wear black with.:D

The first time I saw them I thought they are hideous, but now idk why I think they're gorgeous but I'm kind of doubtful :/
I'm really attracted to their height (6,7 inch)

muzalc.jpg
rtl15g.jpg

(yoox.com)

Gut feeling from me is nay. Not keen on the shape of the platform or toes, the ankle strap and I really dislike the way the platform and wedge are kinda in two bits.

I'm so articulate because I'm expressive and I'm constantly trying to spell correctly since getting shafted in elementary school in a spelling bee (1994, I was a 5th Grader). Anyhow, on to the pumps pitumppah posted.

I'd probably stay away from these. It's a moderate Nay! from me. The heel is a bit too grotesque for me. Then too, the front as well. Too many misses, not enough hits. So those are wedges I'll have to fail. Let them go.

pitumpah, a slight nay from me. i don't like the pointiness of the toes.

pitumpah- they're interesting but i'd have to say NAY.. looks painful & a tad like elf wedges?? different though. i may change my mind if i see it on someone!

pitumpah - sorry but nay , they're just too strange for me :wink:

on the fence...i have so many black boots already.

Attachments

• 2IMG_2376.jpg
    2IMG_2376.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 2
luckyme- different. yay if you're gonna wear them with black pants or something. they looks super tight.

here's another one guys.. i feel like i buy shoes every week i'm always in this forum :P

16536583_01_b

urbanoutfitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"