Shoes : Yay or Nay? #4

yay or nay? I'm almost about to send them back to the store...
scaled.php
scaled.php

hm.com + mine
...since I wanted some on fake suede ones without lacing kinda or like some Topshop ones...
scaled.php

topshop.com
what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, ambreit I found some similar ones that you posted & you might like for you on topshop website but without the clock detail that Dego has always hated it :smile: I find them also nicer...
scaled.php

eddiewho the topshop ones: more platform & traction can be casual and business. sometimes lacings don't look good with more professional outfits.

Rinii they're okay for a vampy clubbing boot small yay

ambreit nay but I prefer the similar but better style eddiewho has posted.

Riniii >> YAY! Those are great boots. Would like something like that myself, but I'd prefer them in shiny leather.

Thanks for all your responses, guys! :smile:
And ediewho I like the h&m ones most, although I haven't see them in real life. They're cute!

edie - yay! Like the biker look!

I know this looks pretty well trashed, but I've worn them (well, now only the right one) lovingly for nearly a decade. I'm dying to find a replacement shoe but they're oh-so-hard to find, not to mention pricey!

IMG_0055.jpg

^Cheers yadra but the biker option was a suggestion for other member who posted a look-a-like one... but not exactly the same...
not sure exactly what's your issue... you want to find ones likes these to replace them or you are unsure?

|BellaDonna|thanks for your ideas... i wish i could try the topshop ones... but currently where i am i can only order them online... but that was mostly my idea of those kind of wedged so still undecided to keep the H&M ones... btw double dd on edie is for boys haha :smile:

Riniii thanks a lot! they are really cute that's the thing... they don't make like a huge feet or something like those mega wedges that might get a bit too much on me...

still undecided but I appreciate all your ideas :smile:

i came across this fab shoes, i really love them! but i wonder do you really think they are wearable, i mean to walk?
jeffreycampbell.com

Attachments

• nightwalk_suedenightwalk2.jpg
    nightwalk_suedenightwalk2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
^no I don´t think so. you could wear them for sitting on a chair or something.

voguetta - I'd nay them for being rip offs but I suppose you're not planning on buying the McQueens so I guess yay for the style at least.

i guess you are you talking the black version of this, when refering a rip off?
zappos.com

Attachments

• spacer.gif
    spacer.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 119
  • 1560919-p-2x.jpg
    1560919-p-2x.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1
i was thinking more about the nina ricci's velociraptor... i guess...

Attachments

• Armadillos-Alexander-McQueen-veliciraptors-Nina-Ricci-Mary-.jpg
    Armadillos-Alexander-McQueen-veliciraptors-Nina-Ricci-Mary-.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 116
|BellaDonna| no need to :smile:

voguetta I think you wouldn't run a marathon with them but maybe for a very few steps are interesting if you really like the concept

edie, thank you for the suggestion! :smile: i actually already have a similar pair of those. was looking for a chunkier pair.

voguetta - Please credit that picture or else it will have to be removed, it's tFS policy.

Whole lot 'o shoes! I'll try to go rapid fire on each one. Or... at least try to respond to as many of the proper Yay or Nay items as possible.

* I'm assuming you're wanting to trade the lace-up wedges for these zipper wedges. If so, they're okay. (Slight) Yay! from me on those in Post #41.

* Unless you're doing a research progress on the chances of breaking your back (or something else) by simply wearing shoes, stay the hell away from these pumps. I don't care if people like them because they are different or because of some other crap. I love mary janes. My all-time favorite feminine shoes. However, someone is always bound to take something classic and turn it into an atrocity. Thank you, Jeffrey Campbell (sarcastic voice)... Absolute Nay! to these demonic mary janes. Where's Holy Water when you need some? Defend them all you want- I couldn't care less.

That's all from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->