Shoes : Yay or Nay? #4

%24T2eC16NHJGIE9nnWpUFtBQ%28fQ1veSw~~60_3.JPG

%24T2eC16VHJHIE9nyseFPoBQ%28fQ1Yl-!~~60_1.JPG

%24T2eC16ZHJF8E9nnC8GkcBQ%28fQ18lL!~~60_3.JPG

from ebay
i really like them but nobody in my family thinks they are cute haha what do you guys think?? I need help!

I don't think they are cute either. Sorry. Nay, nay, nay.
The overly huge buckle, the weird seam, the width... I dislike wide shoes, they create a rather unflattering Frankenstein-ish silhouette.

I like them, don't pay attention what other are saying, because you will be the one wearing them. I don't think they are wide at all, must be the model's legs and the fact she wears them with shorts (horrible styling). So yay.

^^they deinitely aren't "cute"...
your family is right...
:P

but they are cool, elegant, sexy and awesome...
IF-
you can pull them off naturally...

do they fit naturally into your wardrobe or will they stick out like a sore thumb the way they do in that pic?...
that is the real question...
do you have the right wardrobe and the right frame for a shoe like that...?

i know that because i am petite, i could never pull them off...
no matter how cool i think they are...

good luck with your decision!
i hope you get them...
:lucky:

xoxoadore, yay! i like the androgynous look they have. not everyone needs to be cute!

what about these?
Cheap-Monday-shoes-Form-Oxford-(Black-Pony)-010604.jpg

soletruck.com

Nay for the black, would be yay if they were a different colour

thank you everyone, I'm in the process of negotiating the price a bit but I am definitely buy them !

I am going to (Moderate) Nay! the strap oxfords in Post #181. Not sure if those are monk strap shoes (which I've never hated), but I don't like these too much. And kellyt is right- not everyone needs to be cute. But likewise, not everyone has to be "don't [you-know-what] with me" tough either. Almost as if everybody has to be hard or tough, or those who'll say "cute is for kids." Just let your own personal style shine without having to pay attention to what other people regard as stylish or acceptable. Speaking of Post #185...

Another Nay! will be handed out to the shoes in #185. They aren't ugly enough to get a "Big Nay" from me, but I'd seriously pass on these. I'd probably like them better if they were a pair of platform wedge oxfords or if they were all leather instead of this combination. Ugly shoes, but not ugly enough for me to really lash out on these.

Dress and shop confidently!

501974900_product_1

What about these Acne boots I am looking for ankle boots for the winter. I like that they are slightly different than the average Chelsea boot. Also I would say Nay on Kellyt's choice

Thanks! Yeah they sold out online so I hope they have them at Barney's still.

Add me to the Yay! train for the boots in Post #194. Those are very nice. I'd certainly buy those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foussman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->