Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

the fiorucci stuff was available at target.com so maybe luella's stuff will be available online as well.

there are also pink striped 3/4 sleeved shirts. green also. black and green cheerleader skirts, black bubble short skirts, ruffley blouses, black leather jackets (they look kind of ramonesish)longsleeve black and white striped shirts with ties, clutches, messenger bags.

the short sleeve polo tops had cherries on them.

i can see this appealing to an abercrombie crowd as well.
the line is inspired by cheerleaders.

this sounds very junior as well...:ermm:...

lucy92 said:
the fiorucci stuff was available at target.com so maybe luella's stuff will be available online as well.

there are also pink striped 3/4 sleeved shirts. green also. black and green cheerleader skirts, black bubble short skirts, ruffley blouses, black leather jackets (they look kind of ramonesish)longsleeve black and white striped shirts with ties, clutches, messenger bags.

the short sleeve polo tops had cherries on them.

i can see this appealing to an abercrombie crowd as well.
the line is inspired by cheerleaders.

I just saw what you were referring to, and I don't understand the real appeal. When will Luella's line come out???!!! I really looking forward to that bubble skirt and coat!!! :woot:

LoveMyBoots said:
I just saw what you were referring to, and I don't understand the real appeal. When will Luella's line come out???!!! I really looking forward to that bubble skirt and coat!!! :woot:

from what i can tell, february.

yeah february, the new elle with madonna shows some of her couture stuff as well. check it out.

suspenders_006.jpg

OH MY GOD. My credit card is ready. I can't even believe how cute that stuff is...and at Target!! Hopefully they will be at everys store!! So when is the line hitting racks? Because I'm so there.

These are just too cute. :wub:
I'm much more impressed than I thought I would be, and the pieces even suits my taste!

hopefully ill be able to actually fit into the clothes. the isaac mizrahi line at target had huge sizing.

I see on the website that the line launches on the 1st, but does anyone know for sure whether it's going to be in all stores or what? It seems like it's going to be online, can anyone confirm this? Oh, I'm so looking forward to another possible oppertunity to be in a violent mosh pit over clothing...stella for h&m was a blast :innocent:

I can't wait for this!!!! :clap: I will definately be at my Target on the 1st. Those dresses are so cute! Thanks so much for the pics :flower:

adorable stuff!! i'm so exciited. i wanna know if it'll be at all targets, as well.. or if we'll have to go to certain ones (like the stella mccartney stuff was only at the bigger H&M stores )

i so hope its all available online - the isaac stuff is, so maybe it will be...i loved the stella scrum, but ended up taking half the stuff i bought back the next day...but kept the stella bags and tissue lol :lol:

since target has a sophisticated online store, i'm sure it would make sense to put it on there. H&M doesnt have any online store except in Sweden, where lovely Swedish girls like my friend bombarded it with orders!!
here's hoping - i'm a uk girl and the HUGEST luella fan!
i'm off to buy US Elle tomorrow for a proper look!

It's all so adorable! I can't wait to hit up Target as soon as this comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->