Target's "Go International" with Luella Bartley

I'm super excited about the line. They're actually starting to run a TV ad - basically highlighting the whole British-ness of it. Starts at Feb 1 as already stated.

where on the target site does it say that it is coming out on february first?

can anyone point me to some links?

i hope that target has learned from this whole stella debacle at H&M about availability!

just saw the ad on TV during the golden globes!!! they had the pliad prom dress on full display!!

and took a quick visit to the seach function on the target website....

hmmn, i dont like the looks of this "get it while you can" they have emblazened on the page! yikes!

lucy92 said:
check out the new issue of american elle magazine with madonna on the cover.

they have a three page story on the line with TONS of pictures.

the cherry tennis skirts look exactly like her apple skirts!

there is a green plaid prom dress for 55 dollars.
black dress with a bow for 45.
belted shirt coat for 30.
jeans with ruffles on the back of them
handbags
cuffs and sunglasses.
black and white stripes minis.
long sleeve polo tops. (these look sexy)
bowling jackets.
cherry bras and underwear (they may be swimsuits)
the collection will be available for 90 days and the next designer will be announced in march.

nothing is over 149.99

i can see people fighting over this stuff.

Darn! My issue hasn't come yet. :unsure:
Does it say when it comes out in stores?

i saw the ad too...
can't believe luella is even in the ad...

looks like really cute stuff (even if it is a bit preppy)....^_^...

thanks for the pics fashionologie...
:flower:

Since Target was sponsering the Golden Globes they were running an excess of ads.

Why is everyone so surprised by Luella being in the ad?
Considering Target's similar approaches to their designer I'm not surprised but I didn't know Elle's shoot incorporated the commerical backgrounds.
They better Luella at my Target! :angry::flower:

i like the striped shirt, i hope i can get some of this stuff before everyone else snags it!^_^

thx, fashionologie. i just bookmarked your blog!

Does anyone have any pics yet? Some of us aren't in the states! The plaid dress on the site looks cool though

for easier reference: www.target.com/go

i just saw the tv spot during the globes and i fell in loooove. i really love the green skirt and the striped long-sleeve (i think? the commercial was really fast) together .. and the plaid dress is adorable!

i cannot wait until feb 1st :heart:

Meg said:
Does anyone have any pics yet? Some of us aren't in the states! The plaid dress on the site looks cool though

There are also a couple of scans someone posted a page back from Elle magazine. I took a good hard look at it while at the bookstore and I'm getting more and more impressed.

^ If you read the last couple of posts you'll see that it's the first of February.....................

la_mie said:
I see on the website that the line launches on the 1st, but does anyone know for sure whether it's going to be in all stores or what? It seems like it's going to be online, can anyone confirm this? Oh, I'm so looking forward to another possible oppertunity to be in a violent mosh pit over clothing...stella for h&m was a blast :innocent:

Thanks, don't know how I missed that :lol:

Love the green dress still and the other dress. Cute stuff.

i think some of the shoes in the elle shoot were keds.

Does anyone know if the Luella stuff is at select targets or all targets??

not really sure. but they are broadcasting the commercials a lot. even my mother noticed the commercials.

i think the stephen sprouse for target stuff was only in limited targets.

i think it will be available online for purchase. target.com/go implied so.

they hinted at a presale.

Aww its so cute .. i think the british'ness will apeal to alot of americans. Also i wonder if this will cause as much of an buzz as stella for h & m. Some of the pieces are cute ... too bad i live in the uk :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->