Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that scarf, and that Proenza top is fantastic to look at up close. Are we sure it's her though?

I need a scarf ID :P

I love that scarf, and that Proenza top is fantastic to look at up close. Are we sure it's her though?

I need a scarf ID :P

Sorry can't help on the scarf :( but am pretty much positive that's her in the Proenza sweater due to the purse (evident in posts 633, 640, 650, etc) and the chunky gold ring, which was discussed in a piece about her last season.

Urban Outfitters have knocked off that Proenza top too, btw... :P

Who is the other girl in the Proenza top pic? Joanna something, judging from the title...

That's definitely Taylor in the Jak&Jil pic. Same ring, watch, phone, and that gorgeous hair. The other woman is most likely Joanna Hillman.

Does anyone have the full pic of the Proenza outfit? It looks great.

e8mv5g.png

tommy ton for style.com

I like her Proenza Schouler sweater but I don't think the purse from Miu Miu goes well with it.

She looks great in the Proenza sweater - any time she wears a little blue in her outfit, it makes her hair colour pop even more. The purse is okay but not my fave for sure. It looked nice with her earlier NYC outfit with the grey Wang sweatshirt. But I agree that she might've chosen a different accessory here. Love the nails ...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow! that neutral look is incredible. it's one of my favourite looks of hers, ever. i love everything about it! arghh!

She's really showing off those gams this season, with all the shorts etc, and rightfully so! I love the way she wears scarves. Not sure I like the leopard furry one with the neon top and shorts (though I do love it generally - it's the Dries one right??), but in general, the blue one and the red one - both in prints - look great and cap off both outfits.

Thanks for the shots!:flower:

I loooveee her look in #688. I have the same Miu Miu bag but mine's a darker pink - I love her color though, it's very neutral but still girly.

In that picture of Kate and Taylor together @ Burberry, they look like they're dressed for entirely different seasons / weather.^_^

I am loving those Balenciaga booties she's been wearing all over New York. Also she has great legs. I never realized how long they were. Does anyone know how tall she is? Those gams make her look 5'10 at least :P.

However, I'm not loving that Miu Miu bag. That colour of pink is hideous. And doesn't really appear to go with anything she wears. Would much prefer it in a camel or beige tone.

Two favourite looks thus far: the head-to-toe neutral outfit with the red floral scarf and the Marc by Marc Jacobs look in post #678.

And thank you to everyone for posting the NYFW pictures of her and keeping this thread up to date :flower:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->