Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garance's shot of Taylor is DIVINE! and the back is just WOW! thanks for uploading!

pinksofa what a great shot - thanks for posting!:flower: She looks lovely standing in front of the greenery. I wonder if that's a skirt or pants she's wearing; hope full length photos turn up. So Pretty.:heart:

Main_Street2.jpg

source: vogue.co.uk (http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/the-vogue-blog/articles/100927-milan-shows-street-style.aspx)

I'd give the look in #722 a "C" - I love the leather harness/top but would prefer to see it over a tight fitting black top and with more black on the bottom. To me, it is not done justice with jeans and a t-shirt, because it is tres cool as a piece on its own!

I'd give the look in #722 a "C" - I love the leather harness/top but would prefer to see it over a tight fitting black top and with more black on the bottom. To me, it is not done justice with jeans and a t-shirt, because it is tres cool as a piece on its own!
Agreed with this comment completely! The top underneath is too loose-fitting to really bring out the leather corset-thing. I think it just detracts from it! But it's nonetheless a cool piece - just not worn well here. Oh well, hit and a miss... she looks good 99% of the time!

I like the idea of comparing something as 'hard' as the leather corset with something as laid back as jeans and a tee but I agree the white t-shirt isn't right. I think it would look better with a black or grey tee but I'm not against the way she's styled it in principle

I like the idea of comparing something as 'hard' as the leather corset with something as laid back as jeans and a tee but I agree the white t-shirt isn't right. I think it would look better with a black or grey tee but I'm not against the way she's styled it in principle

True - the jeans in themselves are fine, as is the corset/harness thingy. Maybe it boils down to the color of the T-shirt, plus the fact that it's the Madewell Alexa Chung "Bat/Hello" T-shirt, so bits of that drawing are peeking through.

But then I got to thinking how the corset thingy kind of looks like Batman's outfit and since the t-shirt has a bat on it ... well, maybe Taylor is going for a superhero look, like EditorWoman! :wink: :lol:

Agree with you Kaki - imo Taylor does nail it the majority of the time; love her style generally. :heart:

I like her Alaia (?) leather top a lot, and I like how she dressed it down. But the clutch ruins it for me, and imho darker jeans would have worked better.

^ Wow ^ what a cute shot! I don't think I've ever seen Taylor ham it up quite so much for the cameras. :D

That bustier is such a great piece :heart:

Bird of Paradise, do you know who she's with in the Vogue Italy picture you posted?

The girl looks like Teen Vogue's Shiona Turini to me, but I don't know for sure. :smile:

The girl looks like Teen Vogue's Shiona Turini to me, but I don't know for sure. :smile:

Yes, it looks like you're right, thanks, :flower: Of course they'd know each other from Teen Vogue days (assuming their time there overlapped) so that makes sense.

Yes, it looks like you're right, thanks, :flower: Of course they'd know each other from Teen Vogue days (assuming their time there overlapped) so that makes sense.

Shiona came after Taylor, but the fashion edit world is small so it wouldn't be surprising if they knew each other.

There's a pic of TTH and Joanna Hillman over on Joanna's thread and Taylor is rocking an amazing manicure - plain with black tips! It's the attention to detail that I love about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->