Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Tommy Ton shot of the 3 of them - thanks :flower:

I have no idea how to capture slide show shots from Style.com, but I am glad someone does.

I'm also feeling that Taylor has been trying too hard lately...everything looks calculated. She needs to be more spontaneous!!!

Spontaneous? Interesting comment. I do wonder, however, exactly how many editors, photographers etc can be truly spontaneous when they are on the road for over 3 weeks. It's tough to plan and pack for that.

I can't think of many who look like they just threw something together spontaneously. Kate Lanphear, whom I love, definitely looks very "put together" at all times; Anna Del Russo, who I admire but who's style is a little to dressy for me, looks like she must need a small army of packers with the wardrobe she's sporting during fashion weeks - indeed I believe she goes home between and changes wardrobes (think I read that in an interview anyhow...).

Basically, none of them, to me, look like as though they've not put thought into their packing and their outfits - it's necessary to plan, given in their field and the extensive traveling. Of course they need to look on trend, stylish etc., as well, in part because there is also this blogging thing, and many of them are constantly being photographed (for which I am very thankful!!). ;-)

Anyhow, I see Taylor's style as being just as spontaneous as the two aforementioned editors/stylists as well as many others that I like: Sarah Rutson, Joanna Hillman etc . I've never really understood the "trying to hard" comment but to each her own. Certainly more than a couple people say it.

^That's exactly what I think Not Plain Jane! Great point of view.

NotPlainJane I agree with that it may be a bit difficult to be too spontaneous when they're traveling so much, but it's rather difficult for me to describe what my definitions of the word means...maybe it's just my preference so I love it when Taylor (or anyone else) plays it cool and keeps it more simple. And she's usually great at that since she has many nice pieces that are really well textured but with a simple style...then again "style" is different in everyone's opinion...maybe I'm just biased and don't like it when she (or anyone else) puts too many trends on him/her at once. bof, lets just keep following Taylor and see what she'll put on for the remaining FW :smile:

I am loving those Balenciaga booties she's been wearing all over New York. Also she has great legs. I never realized how long they were. Does anyone know how tall she is? Those gams make her look 5'10 at least :P.

I found myself towering over her at a party last week & my first thought, was whoa, she is short! But I realized she was wearing flats and I was wearing 4 inch heels. I think she must be my height, around 5 ft 7. I always thought she was model height as well.

^ Hmm that's interesting although 5'7 is still quite tall. Thanks for sharing :flower:.

She definitely makes the most of her height that's for sure.

2woxd1v.jpg

streetfsn.blogspot.com

In NYC - Can anyone ID the bag Taylor is carrying here? Love it~:heart:

4995278223_f805de0cea_z.jpg

source: nathalie.metromode.se

^wow....her legs look incredible in those jeans!!!!!

Two for the price of one. :D Two lovely stylish ladies! :heart:

MfWdaytwo.jpg

Source: Kenya's Style

couple of pics during fashion week
pics from: columbine.freshnet.se

Attachments

• Taylor-Tomasi.jpg
    Taylor-Tomasi.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Taylor-T.jpg
    Taylor-T.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 44
Just posting a larger version of this photo I posted at #709 as I was hoping someone could ID the bag Taylor is carrying here. Thanks! :flower:

JOE_8500.JPG

Billy Farrell (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"