Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5037992325cea53402d0o.jpg

50375698748b255289c5o.jpg

ana clara garmendia

^ Don't see Taylor in proper "trousers" too often. This is a different look for her. The top looks to be "sequined" judging by the close up at Style.com

^This one is amazing! And I love the sequin top/trouser combo - I just wish she'd ditch that Miu Miu bag. It ruins so many outfits for me.

oh no i like that outfit! it's similar to what she wore during FNO, i love those shoes and that dress/skirt together.

oh no i like that outfit! it's similar to what she wore during FNO, i love those shoes and that dress/skirt together.

I like the shoes and dress together too, but I prefer what she wore with them to FNO. Not sure that sweater really works there. I love her hair in a higher top knot like that.

She is quite busty for such a thin girl and I think sometimes (like in the grey sweater/sequin skirt) she needs a bit more chest support.

Can anyone ID the blue sequin top? It's gorgeous but I'm sure it's $$$$.

i don't mind the dress & sweater, but the shoes with it are strange...

^ I like the shoes; they're not maybe what you'd expect, which is why I like them styled with that dress. Maybe they looked better when she wore it with a blazer, however. Perhaps the sweater dresses the dress down and hence, different shoes would work better?

Anyhow, here's another shot of the outfit:

700-1600-0-100.streetstylesparis_3009_10.JPG

les mads

^ b.t.w., for anyone interested, there's a close up of the shoes and dress at style.com that shows how well they coordinate together (imo); don't know how to upload it. Sorry.

Wow, I see some amazing outfits. I love love love the outfit with the the light blue top paired with the navy pants and leopard scarf! Love the colors together! Can anyone ID anything from that outfit? It's the best she has looked since her Teen Vogue days imo! I guess I'm not too crazy bout her edgy unflattering pants look. I prefer to see her in more classic feminine outfits. Also love the one with the Proenza Schouler top and the outfit with the blue sequined Alexander Wang skirt! Hate that mess posted above though. That sweater over that dress with those shoes?! If it weren't for that body and face, it would've been even worse..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi MissyJG, the light blue sequined top is by Ashish; the pants/trousers are Phi; and the leopard "fur" scarf is vintage. The blush coloured clutch is Mui Mui. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->