Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same shot as post#823, from refinery29, only this time larger, so you can see details and skirt better, and from the original source:

IMG_5035ASEj-489x750.jpg

Mr.Newton

Source: Fashionologie's feature on Taylor's use of "graphic T's" during Fashion month:

Taylor Tomasi Hill is heavily watched during Fashion Month, to say the least, and though she brought her A game as usual, we noticed that she added a succession of t-shirts to her usual designer duds this time around — an idea we love. Take a look at the slideshow to see which tees Tomasi Hill worked and what she paired them with — along with twelve of our own favorite tees for you to try.

6674c83f7ffa848b_Taylor-Tomasi-Hill-Collage1.preview.jpg

f6a398dfb73529dd_Taylor-Tomasi-Collage-2.preview.jpg

e7e828f547f73739_Taylor-Tomasi-Hill-Collage-.preview.jpg

1b1c3eb0f3f4c827_Taylor-Tomasi-Collage-4.preview.jpg

i love that she wears that pink bag with everything (and it goes with everything!) sometimes it feels like fashion people have an endless closet of bags and shoes, no matter the salary

who made her leather jacket in post 880? LOVED that outfit.

I haven't seen this photo here so I'll post it. It's a detailed shot of the clutch.

source: swagger360.blogspot

Lovely photo in #889:wub: but then there not many pics of Taylor that aren't imo. Thanks for posting!

Taylor, Joanna, Mary-Kate's (and others) demin picks:

EP_Must-Have-Denim_v4.jpg

Source: who, what, wear

Hey - there are tons of photos of Taylor (and others) at the following website; does anyone have a membership; can you post these? Or maybe it's against the rules? Not sure:

http://www.patrickmcmullan.com/site/search.aspx?t=person&s=Tom+Hill

Would love to see the one of her and Kate Lanphear (my fave editors, plus Sarah R, Joanna H, Zanna, Giovanna, etc. Oh forget it; they all have great style! lol)

#889 - beautiful shot, love everything she is wearing!

NPJ - great site, sooo many great pics!

Hey - there are tons of photos of Taylor (and others) at the following website; does anyone have a membership; can you post these? Or maybe it's against the rules? Not sure:

http://www.patrickmcmullan.com/site/search.aspx?t=person&s=Tom+Hill

Would love to see the one of her and Kate Lanphear (my fave editors, plus Sarah R, Joanna H, Zanna, Giovanna, etc. Oh forget it; they all have great style! lol)

I'd love to see the one of her at the Alexander Wang afterparty. Looks like a great outfit!

her style is just effortless, I'm so glad I came by this thread.

146parisd1octwt10wp.jpg

The lower half of no. 889.

Wayne Tippetts

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarestjewel