Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this "dual power texting" shot of these two; maybe I missed it: :P

day+3+-+Αντίγραφο.jpg

Source: surf addict fashionista

Most everyone here has probably seen the photos from Taylor's wedding; these are a few of my faves:

mws2169_spr10_1150_final_xl.jpg

ws2169_spr10_1300_xl.jpg

mws2169_spr10_1999_final_xl.jpg

Source: Martha Stewart.com http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/photogallery/taylor-and-johnathan#slide_25

^^ I will never tire of seeing pictures from her wedding. Thanks for posting :flower:.

Everything about it was perfection from her 2(!) dresses, styling, setting and theme.

All the photos of her wedding are already posted, but they're so beautiful I don't care :heart:

First time I see, pictures from her wedding. She looks gorgeous, her first look is so good...and its actually quite refreshing to see her in a more "formal" style.

Stunning wedding pics, loove the gown so dreamy and romantic, its Rodarte right?

^It's J. Mendel, I believe. :smile:

Yeah, the one she wore for the ceremony is J.Mendel, but then she let her hair down and changed into a long Alexander McQueen :smile:heart:smile: for the party; she's wearing the McQueen in the Taxi/Car shot above.

BTW, for those who haven't seen her wedding photos, I provided the link to a slide show above under the photos themselves. :flower:

taylor-tomasi-hill-milano.jpg

credits:garance dore

anyone can id her top? love the rib with the super long sleeves!

^I actually think that is one hideous jacket.

It is a hideous jacket but Taylor makes it not so ugly and the way she styled it and mixed it with the other items makes it look much better. Almost cool even. But take the jacket seperately, the thing is hideous. Oh, doesn't hurt to look like Taylor either..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->