Taylor Tomasi Hill (April 2008 - December 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC_2010_0339.jpg

CC_2010_0340.jpg

CC_2010_0341.jpg

:flower: Source: Citizen Couture

^Gorgeous. Everything about that outfit is just right.

Thanks! do you know if it's this season or where can i get it? I've been trying to find it but no luck.

Has anyone ID'd the heels from #922 yet?

*edit* Nm, went to the Citizen Couture blog and saw that they were Rochas!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Margiela - I saw the signature stitching in a rear view of this outfit. :flower:

that's awesome. do you know where i can get it? after searching the internet for an hour, i only found a similar one with a turtle neck but not this one. reaalllllyyyyy want to find this particular piece. it's my perfect long sleeve.:(

^Sorry, I have no idea where to find it online. But if it helps, there is a large cut-out in the back. If you are willing to call a store looking for the piece, this would help. :flower:

IMG_1607.jpg

streetfsn.blogspot.com
i haven't been keeping up with her thread, have we seen this outfit?

Not that shot, I think. Amazing outfit, one of my all time favorites.

jchaussure there had been no "full shot" posted of that look before, until your post. Thanks! :flower: What a lovely look on her. The shoes are the perfect match for the skirt methinks.

Good lord; I wish I had her wardrobe! That cross necklace is so cool; anyone know who makes it?

^My first thought was Givenchy from a year or so ago, but honestly, I have no idea. I really wish someone could ID for sure. :smile:

It looks like it could be Assad Mounser maybe, I know she did a couple of necklaces with big crosses on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->