Terry Richardson - Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a woman and I don't find his work to be sexist.

Me neither. And i do have a very sensitive sexist alarm button. I think his "pervy" shoots have a lot of humour and i find that quite interesting because traditionally something to be considered sexy needs to be dead serious. Terry subverts that idea. And he shoots all sorts of people and all sorts of women, he's quite democratic. And his women look alive, made of flesh and bones, sexist to me is this zoned out rapper women that dance around men is videos, that are so annulled that they always have to be in large numbers, centered on a few man that treat them like objects, replaceable and interchangeable. And no one bans this representations. Terry is ironic and i love it.

wow im so happy he started a blog. reminds me of a very old version of his site where he had an 'on the road' section and used to post all the most random stuff he found while travelling, i wish i saved those photos back then :(

US Harper's Bazaar May 1999
"Maria Callas"
Model: Gisele Bundchen
Editor: Tonne Goodman

The Fashion Directory

Hey, would anyone happen to know where I can get the same frames as the ones Terry Richardson rocks? I had a pair, exactly the same, but I lost 'em and can't seem to find them anywhere. All the ones I've found just aren't the right fit - they're too small.

The same fit would be great, I really dig the oversized frames.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

love young(er) gisele! the 1st and 8th shots are great. thanks for posting.

J Brand S/S 2010 : Jessica Miller

via Harper's Bazaar USA February 2010 from journal-plaza.net

Vogue Nippon March 2010
Generation Dreamers

Photographer Terry Richardson
Styling George Cortina

Model
Freja Beha Erichsen

gaiawu.com/zasshiko | IMG posted by candlebougie

Pinko s/s 2010

Erin Wasson by Terry Richardson

extracted by me from pinko.it

there are several wallapapers possibly available on the site but arent working at this time- 3 other pics, look alike but in a bit different pose

@montrealm

Yeah, I know which one you mean. The one about the fur...
This is like a summer version of it.

Bah. posted about terry's blogg just to find that someone already posted it on the previous page.

Oh well :D It's linked to his facebook page aswell =)

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblrkx6nzosbre1qa42jr.jpg

Young Terry's fake i.d.
^_^
source terrysdiary.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member