The 4-5 piece French wardrobe #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the perfect cardigan for so long and saw it popping on COS stores. People sometimes think that I like blue, but I hate blue. I like the very dark navy colour, and was looking for a longer cardigan a bit over the hip bones. Would love to combine it with a black cami and some red lips. So this is my new S/S wishlist, even though it doesn't look very summery.

S/S wishlist:
anthracite jeans
white crisp blouse
dark navy porselli
dark navy cardigan
tee's: grey, navy, white
rust tee

cosstores.com

I scooped up this Surface to Air denim shirt at the final markdown 70% off. My previous denim shirt didn't survive last F/W and I couldn't find a decent replacement (either too dark, too light, ugly buttons, weird fit, etc.) until I came across this one. It's a perfect shade of blue (better looking irl though) and I like how it has hidden buttons. My plan was not to buy anything until S/S, but sometimes exceptions must be made.

42378392LO_21_f.jpg

thecorner.com

Exactly! Now no more online browsing for me, I don't want to run into more things that require exceptions. :ninja:

:rofl: I agree with fashionista-ta, great sale catch!

^^Great shirt! I think sales are great for getting/replacing items that you already know works for you:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten a knot on the chain of my diamond necklace -.- any advice on how to get it back to normal? I've tried rolling the knot between my finger-tips, but haven't had any luck untangling it yet.

^You could try to put it in a bowl with dish washing soap and then try to rolling it between your fingers. Zalo works wonders:P

If that doesn't work you could always try to charm the local silversmith and ask if he could do this itty bitty tiny little favour for you and that it would make you incredibly supremely amazingly happy. That also works:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
^You could try to put it in a bowl with dish washing soap and then try to rolling it between your fingers. Zalo works wonders:P

If that doesn't work you could always try to charm the local silversmith and ask if he could do this itty bitty tiny little favour for you and that it would make you incredibly supremely amazingly happy. That also works:wink:

Your second suggestion is what I am going to do if I cannot solve this myself :P Dish soap wont be bad for the metal? It is pure gold, not gold plated.

^I know people who clean their gold with zalo. And not much can damage gold...

^I know people who clean their gold with zalo. And not much can damage gold...

^no need! Someone else adviced me to use a needle and put it in the middle of the knot - two seconds later the chain was untangled. Thank god!

@eizhowa do you know the name of the navy vanessa bruno dress that you also wanted? I am looking for that one for a long time

^Ah, that one! No, sorry, I don't think it has a specific name:( VB dresses do pop up on vestiairecollective regularly. I really like how VB dresses have a lot of fitted drop waist dresses:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->