Viktor & Rolf
Veronique Branquinho
Tse

pleasant surprises although not favorites

Prada
Miu Miu
Jil Sander

Jil Sander was the biggest pleasent suprise for me

Calvin Klein was the biggest disappoinment, and if Proenza Schouler doesn't straighten up their label will be dead to me. :ninja:

The RIP award certainly goes to Rochas, and the Can't Wait Till Next Season award easily goes to Nina Ricci !

Rick Owens was just pure perfection and by far the best of the season:wub:

Other collections I quite liked:

Marni
Jil Sander
Calvin Klein
Lanvin
Balmain
Givenchy
Celine
Donna Karan
Proenza Schouler

Worst:

Prada
Yves St Laurent
Viktor & Rolf
Miu Miu
Dior
Marc Jacobs

The best bathing suits were at Hermes, with Chanel as a close runner up.

I would like to add Valentino to my bests list. The more I see the collection, the more I love it.

I don't have anything to add to my worst-list, but I do have some collections to add to my favourites.

My new list:

Alexander McQueen
Yves Saint-Laurent
Yigal Azrouel
Balmain
Hussein Chalayan :heart:
Pringle of Scotland
Alberta Ferretti
A F Vandevorst
Rick Owens
Marjan Pejoski
Charles Anastase
Yohji Yamamoto
Ann Demeulemeester

+ some of the Japanese collections have been very good.

Faves :woot: :
1) Marc Jacobs- :wub: The set reminded me of Alice in Wonderland and the clothes were so beautiful :flower:
2) Louis Vuitton-Pretty, Pretty, Pretty...if you take away the flowers and peel off the layers, you are left with a ton of stunning pieces...Bravo to Marc for 2 fantastic collections (IMO anyway :flower: )
3) Versace- Sexy without being trashy, elgeant and chic..Versace is back..there are so many pieces from this collection that I am lusting after....Beautiful :wub:
4) Alexander Mcqueen-So poetic...the clothes told a story, but they never looked like a costume...Amazing
5) John Galliano-This is the first time that I liked Galliano's collection more than Dior,it was different, but still wearable and had such a fun twist to it, without losing the elegance :flower:
6) Hussein Chalayan- STUNNING!! There were so many pretty dresses, and the special effects with the last four were incredible...
7) Stella McCartney :heart: Her collections are always so clean and fresh...I love everything that she does :woot:

Honourable Mentions: Fendi, Jill Stuart, Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Chloe and Chanel

Not what I was expecting:
1) Balenciaga- there were alot of great pieces, but it was a bit too futuristic for my liking...
2) Jil Sander- Alot of people will probably slap me for saying this, but I really didn't see they hype...Don't get me wrong- It was a good collection, with alot of basic pieces, that i'm sure are cut to perfection and fit like a glove, but it was so minimal....It would be nice to see something a bit more exciting :flower: But like I said, it wasn't a bad collection at all!
3) Miu Miu- Not really a fan of all the satin, but there were alot of promising pieces...the shoes were heaven :wub:
4) Gucci- I liked alot of what was on the runway, but after the direction she went last season, it was a bit surprisning to see the pretty, breezy pieces again..It makes me wonder what she's going to do for fall...still a good collection though..there were some great outfits :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
is it just me but i also really liked luca luca
i thought it was so cute <3

Best -
Alexander McQueen :heart:
Proenza Schouler
Luella
Preen
Aquascutum
Marni
Karen Walker
Yigal Azrouel