The Best Smelling And Worst Smelling Perfumes

I love Vivienne Westwood, Boudoir. Actually I can stand very little else as far a perfumes go.

Worst - Angel & I'm not that mad about YSL Babydoll - and the names are nice so it's such a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love:
YSL Cinema
Givenchy Very Irresistable
Tom Ford Black Orchid
Dolce & Gabbana The One

Dislike:
Fendi Palazzo: its too strong
Daisy by MJ: reminds me of a cheap spray mist for tweens

Also, Is it just me or does Flowerbomb smell like Vera Wang's Princess?

:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love
Givenchy Very Irresistible
Hanae Mori
Burberry Brit
Valentino Absolu
Dior Miss Cherie

Worst
Tom Ford
Hermes
JLo

:woot: :heart: their Eau Suave

I get the impression that many think PdE are too masculine, but I really like Ambre Russe, its soo boozy, and tad salty with a hint of fuzzy beeswax. Its everything I had hoped Frapin 1270 would be (that wasn't boozy enough, more like fizzy sparkling wine).

has anyone tried Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur? i ordered some because i've heard great things about it. it's supposed to be a lighter (it's Eau de Toilette but is still supposed to have decent sillage), more floral version of the original Black Orchid, which i've always wanted to try. i hope i love it!

The landlady at my local just got some Vivienne Westwood's 'Let it Rock' & I really love it

has anyone tried Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur? i ordered some because i've heard great things about it. it's supposed to be a lighter (it's Eau de Toilette but is still supposed to have decent sillage), more floral version of the original Black Orchid, which i've always wanted to try. i hope i love it!

I have! Its absolutely beautiful. Much less foody than the original Black Orchid - its got quite a lovely floral. I think you'll enjoy it quite a bit. The sillage is slightly less than that of Black Orchid but it still lasts quite awhile.

^ ah, thanks so much! :flower: that's good to hear. the original sounds like a scent that i would like, but i'm not a huge fan of foody scents (the original always seemed to be described as very rich with a lot of ripe fruit notes) so i thought this one might work. it should be arriving any day now... :buzz:

i love marc jacobs daisy. after the alcohol smell wears off, it kind of smells like bananas. i hate bananas, but i like it w/ the other scents of daisy.

Came back from shopping, and I want to add to the worst:

All of Paris Hilton's perfumes is we can even call them that
White Shoulders

Betsey Johnson is very, very disappointing. It just smells cheap (at least, on me). :unsure:

for men: Vetiver by Guerlain is one of the best

IMO, Drakkar Noir is one of the worst

^^^ :lol: That's great!

Umm ... best to me is Robert Piguet's Bandit and worst ... hmm ... well, I can't stand the smell of Ralph. It smells like pre-teen girls who slather it on and it gives me a migraine :(

This is my perfumes evolution..
'Calèche' (Hermès), 'Chance' (Chanel), and now I'm wearing Burberry London..

my mom has Miss Dior, I don't like it.. Miss Dior Chérie is not bad, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->