The Best Smelling And Worst Smelling Perfumes

I adore: Vera Wang the original scent, CHANCE by Chanel, The Juicy Couture fragrance, Marc Jacobs' Daisy, Van Cleef & Arpels Murmur, D&G The One and D&G Light Blue.. I also like Vera Wang's Princess, but only sometimes, because it's a little too sweet for me... there's also one by Susanne Lang that was discontinued =( but which I love a lot and still have a tiny bit left...

The one I used to like; but now it just turns my stomach :sick:.... Burberry Brit :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst:
Victoria's Secret perfumes (its toooooo strong for me!)
Britney spears perfumes (ekkk)
Estee lauder- Pleasures & beautiful
Elizabeth Arden perfumes (nasty smell)
Paris Hilton perfumes (nasty smell)

Best:
Celine Dion- Celine
Estee lauder- Beyond paradise
Givencey- Very irrisistable
Bath and body works- Japanese Cherry blossom, gardenia & moonlight path
Clinique- Happy heart
Baby Phat- Goddess
Ralph lauren- romance (mens version of the perfume smells better than the womens)

Basically, i like perfumes that smell like flowers...

I've been wearing Burberry for years and I adore it. It has a very woody and sensual smell, I always feel very cozy and warm when I wear it. Is that odd?

Worst-
Chanel No. 5
YSL Babydoll

Best-
Flowerbomb
Lolita Lempicka
YSL Cinema
Agent Provocatuer Maitresse

I like the new Chloe fragrance very much. I'm trying not to buy it though since I have too many in my rotation right now.

I don't like Vera Wang Princess. My dad got it for me on a recent trip just because he thought I'd like it. I've been spraying it out my bedroom window to try to use it up.:ninja:

I like the new Chloe fragrance very much. I'm trying not to buy it though since I have too many in my rotation right now.

I don't like Vera Wang Princess. My dad got it for me on a recent trip just because he thought I'd like it. I've been spraying it out my bedroom window to try to use it up.:ninja:

Haha wow. Exact opposites. I hated the new Chloé and I really like Princess (got it for my birthday) :lol::flower:

Worst:
-Armani Prive Bois d'Encens, so peppery it gave me a headache.
-Norma Kamali Incense smelled like turpentine, raisins and gasoline
-Bois d'Ombrie
-Nelly Rodi Incense
-MH Feuilles de Tabac
-CdG Ouarzazate way way too much cumin with some lemon juice thrown on top
-Bois d'Armenie, the scent of...nothing on my skin.
-#2 Spiritus Land; like that powdery, White Dove soap scent with loads of pepper and herbs thrown on top. Not appealing.
-Rock Crystal, pure cumin. No incense at all.

These just really didn't work, and a few made me nauseous. And these are 'classics' too, they were just bad on my skin. Real bad.

Best:
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
Joyful by Cindy Crawford (don't think you can get it anywhere now though)
Euphoria by Calvin Klein

Last week I was smelling all different perfumes in a shop, and the one that really hit me as awefull was Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger - it ended up reminding me of dust :sick:.

OOO, I love new perfume by Hilfiger. Too bad it's not available in the UK yet.

Best:
Dolce and Gabbana The One
Chanel Chance
Lancome Hypnose
Ralph Lauren

Worst:
Anything from Britney Spears and JLo

Best: Flowerbomb V&R and Narciso Rodriguez for her

Worst: Red Door EA, and many others..

BEST: L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]WORST:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

Have a new worst, Chanel "Chance", I got a free sample from Sephora, wore it yesterday and couldn't wait to get it off of me... yuck!

I love Dior Homme its so cool and Attitude by Giorgio Armani i need to buy these soon and anything by Hugo Boss theyre quite interesting. worst smelling for me is diesel yuck..
i used to be addicted to versace blue jeans but ended up smelling like everyone else at college so now ima stick to attitude :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->