Nina by Nina Ricci
Sui Love by Anna Sui
Rykiel Rose by Sonia Rikiel
Lolita Lempicka
Miss Dior Chérie

Hate :
CHANEL N°5!

Love:
L by Gwen Stefani -- I think it smells great.. I love the very slight hint of peach
Daisy by MJ -- very femme
Butterfly by Hanae Mori -- scent changes gradually throughout the day.. florals, to vanillas, to even a hint of strawberry
Ralph Hot by Ralph Lauren -- always get compliments when I wear this

I have a strong sensitivity to perfumes. I have yet to find one that doesn't make me nauseaus

however, the one i really think smells disgusting is Miss Dior Cherie. It smells like baby prostitute

however, the one i really think smells disgusting is Miss Dior Cherie. It smells like baby prostitute

:shock:

I finally tested DKNY's Red Be Delicious yesterday and my first reaction was "It's SO sweet!" compared to the freshness of the original. But the Red grew on me in the course of the day. Now I'm seriously thinking about getting it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate:

Very Irresistible - Givenchy
Hypnôse - Lancôme
Paris - Yves Saint Laurent

I really love

Gucci Rush (the first one)
Clean Fresh Laundry
Chanel Chance - Eau Fraiche

I could make a long list of perfumes I like, but I think it would be rather boring to read so I won't :D

From a man's perspective, these do the business for me when I smell them on a woman...

1) CK - Euphoria
2) Thierry Mugler - Alien
3) Tom Ford - Black Orchid

Best for men: Eau D' Issey pour homme.
Best for women: Lanvin Eclat d'arpege

^That lanvin Eclat D'Arpege smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Light blue.

^That lanvin Eclat D'Arpege smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Light blue.

Might be, never smelled the D&G. I still like it though. I spent about an hour and a half once selecting perfume as a present for my (by now ex-) girlfriend and that one came out as the best.

you guys make me want to go try a bunch of perfumes on. <3

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who thinks that about chanel no 5.

I like Chanel No5 , I don't wear it though I'm too young. I love Coco. Honestly though Chanel perfumes are so well made compared to modern perfumes that use a lot of synthetics their smell lingers for a very long time.

i absolutely hated Alexander McQueen Kingdom. i wanted to love it but it literally made me nauseous. to my nose it was a blend of curry spices and B.O. i had to run off and scrub! it was the first and last time that i've had such a strong reaction to a light spritz of perfume.

i don't think i've yet to find my 'signature scent'. i've worn and loved Coco Mademoiselle, Dior Addict, Prada, Stella McCartney, Aveda Mizan, and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Hexannacht and Midnight on the Midway.

my next purchase will probably be Prada Infusion d'Iris. it's just so clean and different than all of my other scents (which usually have some oriental/spice component).

Hate:
10 Corso Como - Like a rotten jar of olives. Nasty, and didn't smell any incense.

Comme des Garcons Kyoto- Like a cheap, powerful cologne, a pine car freshener and Pinesol all in one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->