The Devil Wears Prada Movie - 2 (sequel)

uhhhh this does not sound very plausable. first of all if it was already being filmed it would be on IMDB (which it isn't), plus FOX owns the TV rights to the book and I doubt that they would be doing a sequal and a TV show. PLUS there is no way in hell someone who has a career to worry about (anne hatheway) and someone who has a career to maintain (merryl) would do a sequel to a movie like this. where in the village was this allegedly being filmed?

I still think the DWP movie is overrated. But thats just my opinion.

That is why I said *off the record*... dont know how much more i have to explain what i saw/witnessed and who i spoke to and with whom, where and for what. like i said if you were in the area or better yet, you live within the blocks they were doing the filming then we both were there at that precise time...

MJCouture said:
uhhhh this does not sound very plausable. first of all if it was already being filmed it would be on IMDB (which it isn't), plus FOX owns the TV rights to the book and I doubt that they would be doing a sequal and a TV show. PLUS there is no way in hell someone who has a career to worry about (anne hatheway) and someone who has a career to maintain (merryl) would do a sequel to a movie like this. where in the village was this allegedly being filmed?

I haven't even heard about this. To be honest, I think I was probably one of the only people who found the movie tad boring and completely overrated.

I hope its true. Can you believe it just saw the first one TONIGHT! I loved it, of course. I hope there's a sequel. We need more films set in the fashion world.

i can't wait til it's done, but i have a feeling it's going to be off the wall and unrelated. one of those sequels made to milk out more money... but i still want to see it!

If it's true, I hope it has more to do with fashion than the first one.

smartarse said:
That is why I said *off the record*... dont know how much more i have to explain what i saw/witnessed and who i spoke to and with whom, where and for what. like i said if you were in the area or better yet, you live within the blocks they were doing the filming then we both were there at that precise time...

:rolleyes: .

I hope it goes throughh-- there really is a lack of fashion focused films and shows. i want something to fill the satc hole.

it seems very unreal that they willbe doing a sequel of it - the first one wasn t even that good to my eyes anyway ;-)

A sequel cannot be made without Emily. It just wouldn't be funny enough.

i'm kinda disappointed with the 1st movie, i def. expect to see more fashion and dashion designers cameo, but it's just not happening!
zoolander seems more fashionable to me than DWP :P

I really hope this is true, but if its not officialy confirmed my Fox then I'm not too sure

A sequel? That really will not work.
I hate it when really amazing films carry on with a sequel, it sometimes ruins it or makes it better, but it can either be a flop or not.
This new storyline sounds good but its a little too early! I only just watched the Devil Wears Prada film recently, and read the book ages ago.
This Sequel can only be a flop or not, better not to risk such a great movie.

if they were doing a sequel, would it have leaked smewhere by now???????????/

^yes. not just leaked, but officially announced, cast and written about by legitimate sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->