The Face with Naomi Campbell

Also can anyone be more flawless than Yaya? I mean every time she is on camera im in awe. Her proportions are perfect and i love her accent.

You're right. Yaya is amazing! She looked so great in this episode too. I want her to do something with that golden mane though.

@TREVOFASHIONISTO I agree with you but i wish Shenika fought harder. If i were Cheyenne, i would do the same. Oh and Susan, what a pity!:(

The Mods told me I cannot post links to The Face (US) here until further notice :( So I had to post the vimeo video to se02, ep05 elsewhere. It should be pretty easy to locate. :smile: Thanks! :flower:

The Mods told me I cannot post links to The Face (US) here until further notice :( So I had to post the vimeo video to se02, ep05 elsewhere. It should be pretty easy to locate. :smile: Thanks! :flower:

i just posted a link one post further up, I hope this is ok?

anyway, lydia must be the worst mentor of all times. she's so blah.

I just got the Ok from a Mod to post episodes again! :clap: I will resume posting the embedded vimeo version next week. Thanks :smile:

sore: I think you are fine :smile: I was told as long as the video doesn't have a download option it should be ok :flower:

Nicole seems to be the equivalent of Lydia in her series. They are both very bad at guiding the girls and make very poor decisions.

Lydia has no idea what she's doing, it's rather embarrassing to be honest

i hate to say this, but i've been cringing whenever i see lydia "mentoring" or saying "we got this in the bag". her team's video was so sad!

after assessing all the girls and mentors, TEAM ANNE all the way!! i would be happy if any of the three girls won (especially tiana!)

i watched season 1 and actually enjoyed it but I wont support a front for Naomi's rage. Her rudeness on the show is rather disturbing especially if shes teaching the girls about controlling themselves and being professional.

Lydia wins worst mentor of the Face franchise and Ray wins worst contestant on the Face ever (performance-wise). :lol:

Lydia's team video is just laughable. Even Karen Elson couldn't sugar coating her comments over Lydia's team. Meanwhile Anne V is the best mentor in season 2. She got the charm and she's pretty discipline. I love her clothes as well on the show.

poor lydia :lol: its like she is trying to prove that she is on the same caliber as Anne and Naomi and she isn't. with every challenge she tries to have an example as to why shes going to win but you dont even want to believe her because she doesnt even sound sure of herself

She has a little Lauryn Hill swag going on with the new haircut no? Gorgeous nonetheless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->