The Sims 3

^I KNOW!
I wish they would make clothing straight from the runway that is available for download.
God and the hair choices kill me.
GIVE ME BALENCIAGA!

I'm addicted to the Sims 2. I need some new clothes and hairstyles to download.
Can anyone please tell me how to download them, so that they work in the game? :woot:
Or any good websites to download them from? Especially all the designer outfits TREVOFASHIONISTO.

I'm not sure if I'll actually buy The Sims 3... I mean, I really love Sims 2 and have almost all of the add-ons for it so I don't know if I want to deinstall all of them.

But: I'm really curious about the downloads for clothes aswell :woot:
:shifty:

i dont have sims 3 yet, but i wanna get it once i get my laptop.
maybe by then the price will go down a little :shifty:
although, i dont mind spending 50$ on it :lol:

as for sims 2, does anyone know where to get awsome outfits and hairstyles ?
i got some off the sims2 offical site, but i want new stuff. :lol:
maybe even new cars since i have a few Fords now..

I'm addicted to the Sims 2. I need some new clothes and hairstyles to download.
Can anyone please tell me how to download them, so that they work in the game? :woot:
Or any good websites to download them from? Especially all the designer outfits TREVOFASHIONISTO.

im not sure how to download all files..but justsims2.ru has many designer clothing that Ive downloaded:flower:..a lot of the files are zip files so if you dont have the software for zip files you should look at this site it lets you know step by step
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/sims2/install.htm

Thanks so much TREVOFASHIONISTO! :kiss: I just found the great Balmain dresses and: omg, you can even download Tanya D. or Freja Beha? Haha that is too amazing.

Thanks TREVO :buzz:

Balmain dress? :buzz:

I've finally done it and my Sims are now strutting around Pleasentview in Balmain and Prada :lol:

^apparently until some1 creates a program such as the skin photoshop one for sims 3..you cant download n e clothes for sims 3 unless its from the sims store..im about to uninstall my sims 3 n wait till they get more expansions cuz my sims 2 has basically all of em..n i miss the prada, gucci, balmain and models lol

^Is Sims 3 just the same as Sims 2? Can you do anything different?
I think Sims 2 is still pretty advanced :lol:

^ i think in sims 3 u can modify the characters to look like urself (or anyone else) and u can free roam around the neighbourhood n talk to ppl i think?

yes in the sims 3 the sims are basically more human-like than ever
you can give them traits such as pyromaniac, hates children, hopeless romantic and see how they act..everyone in the neighborhood ages whether you play with them or not..the old people die..when a sim is in labor you can take to them to the hospital..there is no loading to get to a store or other community lot and you can still play with other family members while that sim is out..negatives are that Sims 2 sims were more attractive to me, you cant go inside the stores with the sim, the clothing is not very exciting, not much to do in the town, theres a beach but you cant swim in that water, speeding up time isnt as fast as it used to be.

^ Thanks for summing that up :flower: I'm really into playing Sims again. And absolutely love all the extansion packs I have for Sims2 + all the downloaded objects/ clothes now :P So... reading your info, I think I will also stick to The Sims2 and either wait until there are more add-ons for Sims3 or don't even buy it at all.

Thanks for the info TREVO! :flower:

Does anyone have any good download sites for Furniture?

im so glad there are others on here that love sims as much as I do or even more..
also in the Sims 3 the customizability is endless! you can change the pattern of objects and clothes to fit whatever mood you are in..the create-a-sim is fun because of the ability to change skin color to whatever tone..haircolor to any shade(even roots and highlights) as well as the eye color..and you can also change the pitch of their voices...i say of you're happy with your sims 2 keep playin it..no need to rush and get it even though its a great game

anyone know any sites with downloads (new meshes) for the sims3 on mac?

i have sims 3 ,its better than s2 by any means especially in a visual sense
though im not that addicted has i was with s2 maybe i've grown out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->