The Sims 3

Well, I got Sims 3... I couldn't find Sims 2 for Mac anywhere in my city. :( But all I have to do now is download software for my computer so it is up to date. Hopefully it goes smoothly, and hopefully some custom designer clothes will come out soon. :smile:

ugh.
i like downloading costume content to much :ninja:

any good places to get nice hair styles for Sims2 ?
and teen clothes.
for the love of god i need teen clothes for both male & female.
especially male :doh:

Well, I'm really mad right now.
I apparently don't have the requirments to play so I'll have to spend an extra $30 on new software. Plus my computer is on the fritz.
God I hate Macs. :angry:

One of my favorite places for good quality content is Peggyzone.com.... they have TONES of stuff for sims 2 and are starting to come up with a few sims 3 items..

Well, I'm really mad right now.
I apparently don't have the requirments to play so I'll have to spend an extra $30 on new software. Plus my computer is on the fritz.
God I hate Macs. :angry:

O.o What Mac do you have? Sims 3 played perfectly on my iMac which is 2 years old - the requirements for a Mac aren't as bad as for a PC. :smile:

the graphics with the sims3 are AMAZING on my mac... so much better then the sims2 on my pc

O.o What Mac do you have? Sims 3 played perfectly on my iMac which is 2 years old - the requirements for a Mac aren't as bad as for a PC. :smile:

Mine isn't even that old!! :shock::blink::cry: Why wont it work!! What version do you have? I need 10.5.7, and I only have 10.4.11, which means I have to pay $130.00 for the software to update it.

Mine isn't even that old!! :shock::blink::cry: Why wont it work!! What version do you have? I need 10.5.7, and I only have 10.4.11, which means I have to pay $130.00 for the software to update it.

OOoooohhh. I have 10.5.7 yeah lol, I always upgrade the second I can! Do you not have any friends with Macs? The upgrade discs come without serials or restrictions, so you only need to buy one disc and you can use it as many Macs as you like. I usually split the cost with 3 or 4 friends lol. :P

^ I thought so... but I did get the disk... for $130.00 at BestBuy. None of my friends have Macs, so I had to buy it myself. :( Now... bring on the custom content! :lol:

So...
I'm a Sims newbie... :lol:
I''ve never played it before but now I think it sounds really interesting, because you can get the designer clothes . ^_^
But I have a question: Should I get Sims 2 or Sims 3?
Since I'm a newbie, I'd like the easier version if there is one, and I want the designer clothes... I have a new laptop (Mac) if that changes anything.
Thanks!

Get the sims 3. They are probably the same hard-ness. sims 3 would be much better though since you can walk around town freely and in sims2 you can download custom content so I assume it's possible in ts3. I hope so

My brother needs to buy me sims 3 since he broke my ts2 cd :(

Ok, so I was wondering if it was normal not to see changes until you save your sim. I'm just creating a new Sim and I click a dress and all that shows up is the shape on the sim. you can't see the colours or anything. You also can't see the skin colour, makeup, or shoes. Is that normal... anybody that has a Mac? And yes, I'm completely up to date on all my stuff. Thanks! :flower:

I don't see how it's tricky to install custom content... and that isn't what I was asking about, thanks anyways for trying. :flower:

hmm.
i know this is the sims3 thread, but obviously 2 has been mentioned and i believe this is the only sims thread..

anyway..
today i was playing my sims2 and it froze then something came up saying "Application has crashed. Operation aborted"
has anyone ever have that come up before ? :unsure:
my game has never ever done it before, and im starting to think its because of the custom content i downloaded, since my game has become slower since i downloaded the stuf..

^ colourmefashion I think I had this problem too. Your Custom Content is definately a factor that could make the game crash, because it slows down game operation and kinda "clogs" the program.

Try downloading patches to fix it up. If that doesnt work then it's definately your CC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->