The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
brian said:
raf simons...

who would ever pay $900 for these!?! :sick:

Me, next time I'm about to go one-on-one with wild lions and armed Nubians in the arena.

By the by, is that a sack-cloth skirt he's wearing? That's sooo 23 BC.

$900??????????? OMG! Even at $10 they're fairly bad, but $900?????? You sure?

I kinda like those prada shoes as an art piece...something about the patent red contrasting wdith the antiqued look...I find it kinda sexy.

oh those red wedges- thsoe are actually Miu Miu I believe- I think they're attractive as a sculpture- not so much as footwear

$895? Do they do them in pink? With sequins?

Last edited by a moderator:
^...^ Glad:Piator! Oh yea, lemme spend my silver

albinus.jpg

historyforkids.org

stilettogirl84 said:
oh those red wedges- thsoe are actually Miu Miu I believe- I think they're attractive as a sculpture- not so much as footwear

Well sometimes I like to see fashion that isn't practical...especially when it's for a delicious photo shoot.:lol:

The ugliest shoes I've ever seen, without question, are those Timbaland/hiker boot high heel monstrosities :yuk: that J.lo used to wear a couple of years ago. I'm sure someone has mentioned these or posted pics of them already, so I won't torture any of you again with them. :sick:

the Raf Simons gladiator sandals in #2860 I actually don't think are that bad but they are a little too bulky.

Last edited by a moderator:
misssakura said:
Well sometimes I like to see fashion that isn't practical...

a lot of my shoes are completely impractical-

but I think they are more proportional than those

something else - that plassie heel with the big ridge in the middle just gets me above all else. Well, apart from the hideous heel shape too. And the patch work [cut off rudely here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REN1099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->