The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those faux baby high heels are hideous. Poor children! They're incredibly tacky and unecessary. Children should be dressed like children, not mini adults.

In other news! I saw these sandals on shopstyle.com:

2n096vn.jpg

the picture is from victoriassecret.com and are $89. $89?! for those hideous shoes? the worst part is they're even jessica simpson! which makes them ten times tackier than they alerady are.

:shock: them suberdiver high heels are really amusing! :lol:

^Those shoes are nice apart from the fact that theyre clear. So cheap.

Since I love to spread fugliness around this thread, here are some more goodies... :P

MULBERRY BOOT
6_full.jpg

popgloss.com

SHELLYS LONDON SHOES
shellys_london_shoes.jpg

shoes.about.com

JOHN FLUEVOG SHOES
john_fluevog_shoes.jpg

shoes.about.com

:lol::lol:'POLE DANCER' SHOES
wedge_shoes.jpg

thefashionpolice.net

Here's an excerpt from thefashionpolice.net site about this ^particular shoe:

You know, it gets harder and harder every day to find a good pair of wedges with your standard "naked woman" sculpture on the heel, doesn't it? Why is that, do you think? Because as far as we can see, this shoe is just totally versatile: not so much a shoe for pole dancers as a shoe that has a pole dancer attached to it. Genius, no?

We're particularly liking the way the naked lady who forms the heel of this shoe appears to be writhing orgasmically against her pole. You just don't see that on shoes every day, do you? And the perspex upper is the perfect finishing touch: in fact, come to think of it, we just bet that if the naked lady was wearing shoes, these are the very shoes she'd be wearing. Our heads hurt now.

These are yours for $175, folks. Do we hear any bids?
:lol::lol::brows::rofl:

^All I can do is laugh, because I don't even have words for how ugly all of the above shoes are.
You definitely saved the best for last, I never thought I would see the day when there would be naked pole dancing ladies consisting of the heel of a shoe.

Oh my...the shelleys and pole dancer shoes had me snorting coffee outta my nose.

Irregular choice again
Picture from ebay.co.uk

1701078320_exlg.jpg

Flipflop boot type things?!

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: Those pole dancer shoes are hilarious :lol: I can totally picture someone in those, just to get more attention :innocent:

Ughg ,those shoes make me want to throw up.I can imagine them all having strong smells of cheap plastic.

oh, these are really atrocious! the first one doesn't even look like a shoe, more like some kind of dead animal :sick:

^Noooooooo this is just fun honey, don't take it seriously :kiss::wub: Nobody wants you to cry :kiss:

I seriously don't get you guys...

all the stripper shoes posted above are ALL GORGEOUS as much as they look as what a stripper shoe should look like...:lol::lol:

WHAT IS MOST WORRYING ME IS that nobody mentioned how UGLY that Mulberry "something" (as i don't dare calling it a shoe) looks like!!!! it's F**********ING HIDEOUS!!!!! it's not pole dancing we are talking about, it's mulberry!!!:ninja::ninja:

OMG these shoes on this thread are hideous!! But so so funny! The stripper one is hilarious and so is the Mulberry...

^I don't think you could call yourself a stripper if you didn't own a pair of pink glitter thigh highs...or at least one of the other shoes posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->