The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Those flame boots are soooo cheap!!!

Lol those pole dancer shoes are so random lol I just want everyone to just look at the dancer and appreciate her orgasmic position.

sexxxy.jpg

shoewawa.jpg

both from shoewawa.com

^I can see moreso Pocahontas throwing them down the waterfall in hopes of it disappering into a watery abyss.

ahhaha love it. i kinda like those little heels with the leopard print.

for the trendy peasant

indeed. but for the $250 that they cost i would advice the trendy peasant to invest in a weaving class and learn to weave their own shoes :D

i can see how some people might be able to pull those off, the whole distressed/grungy/bohemian-ish look. but...only in some special cases.

^I can see the Olsen twins all over this trash. They like Bohemian crap dont they?

indeed. but for the $250 that they cost i would advice the trendy peasant to invest in a weaving class and learn to weave their own shoes :D
i think a peasant could pull it off without the weaving class.
some sackcloth, a chunk of wood for the sole and some glue^_^

i like those boots. =) wouldn't be able to pull them off. but, they look very cool and interesting.

They remind me of the Prada shoes as well. It must have something to do with the similar heel shapes.

If those are supposed to be shoes, how does one wear them? They look like crutches to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->