The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww! What the hell are they meant to be?? Daredevil chic? They look so cheap and nasty, like something out of a HotWheels catalogue.

ed_hardy_rain_boots.jpg

source zappos.com
Not only are they bright pink rain boots, they cost a great deal and have strange "tattoo" drawings.

*sorry if anyone finds this offensive, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, right?*

^Those are UGLY. Trying to go 'punk' and 'girly' are the same time is just not working in these rainboots.

They look like an Ed Hardy knockoff, unless that really is Ed Hardy :yuk:

the disco goldfish shoes :sick::sick::sick:

The disco goldfish shoes grew popular during the 1970’s and could be seen on trendy disco dancers. The goldfish is contained within the heel, or within the heel and sole, of a high-heeled platform shoe.

goldie601platformshoesf.jpg

giftag.com

At least the fish aren't real :innocent:
As if being a lucite stripper heel wasn't horrid enough :sick:

they used to be real back in the1970's^
glad they aren't anymore. Imagine if the platform would break or something??:shock:

Geez! Clear shoes are so sl*tty. You'd be guaranteed good cash if you wore those.

hahahah those just make me laugh and put a smile on my face really..says a lot about the 70s as well i guess!:D

Chanel black quilted leather side pouch ankle boots

:lol: I hope nobody post this on 'post your shoes thread' :shifty:
prodImage.ms

bluefly.com

^ :rofl: is that a fannypack-like thing attached to the shoe?? :huh: The only thing I can think of that can probably fit in there is either spare change or condoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->