The X-Factor 2009 ... Do not post stills from the show or Rex Features (copyrighted)

not sure about Olly anf Fastlove... I think he should have sticked with Freedom...

I think last week STacy was amazing... and Olly was brilliant as always... don't relly care about the rest...

want Danyl and Loyd to go... hate Danyl's voice...

Get Jedward out now, can you imagine when they have to start singing twice??? I'm not even sure who I want to win now...

Hmm.

I wonder how that song choice is going to pan out for Lloyd? It's not a particuarly difficult vocal I'd imagine, so he might do it quite well - like he did last week.

I could have predicted the song Danyl got. I bet it sounds more like The Gossip's version of the song..

Have you heard that rumours that have been circulating around the internet? Apparently the camera crew caught Danyl and Lloyd together in bed and the production team aren't happy and are paying the newspapers not to say anything. Personally if thats how they feel about each other then thats fine for me but apparently Simons not happy with them.

Also The X-Factor starts again in just under an hour.

Looool what? Where did you read that? It just sounds bizarre! Lloyd is 11 years younger than him, barely even legal... I can understand why Simon wouldn't be too pleased :S

Like Samantha says in Sex and the City, once the gay rumours start, you've made it.

YAY its started the first to sing tonight is Lloyd

Lloyd - was believable and wasn't bad and he got a new haircut (horrible imo)

Looool what? Where did you read that? It just sounds bizarre! Lloyd is 11 years younger than him, barely even legal... I can understand why Simon wouldn't be too pleased :S

i've been hearing it from other forums and blogs they've all been saying it and whats funny is that in one particular forum if theres any mention of this rumour then the thread will get pulled becauses the producers have apparently asked the mods to do so

Maybe Olly will get a haircut, so his head stops looking like a peanut. He might also get to wear something other than a shirt and tie.

comercial now

Stacy - her vocals are as big as her personality and the song choice was perfect

another comercial

John and Edward - actually sang a good note for once but Simon thinks that they've been given too much choreography

Danyl - sang it perfectly and sang it perfectly

Last edited by a moderator:
His voice is great - he certainly needs no dancers or light displays to distract from any lack of ability. But I agree that he was trying too hard with the delivery.

nearly finished

Olly - needs to be careful of his high notes but is very appealing to the audience

I thought that was a hard song to sing, but even an off-performance is still a very charming one, because he gives the impression of being so strongly positive about things, so upbeat and ready to try. But in a way, it also neuters him, I wish he could get the chance to do something dark, really go for the raunch, but it'll never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bets are on Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go) being the group performance personally...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->