The X-Factor 2009 ... Do not post stills from the show or Rex Features (copyrighted)

I think Joe is very, very talented, I like him a lot - but I doubt I'd ever buy a cd buy him? Or pay to see him in concert. But I genuinly do think he'd be amazing to see in a theatre production of something..

the shows finished the voting lines are now open and last to perform is Joe

Joe - did the performance of his life and nailed it 100% and was the best of the night he even got a standing ovation

the results will be revealed in tommorows results show

I always forget about Joe. I forget his name, I forget he's in the competition. :ninja: Every time, his performance comes up, I'm like, "Oh, right...Joe." I think that says something right there, I mean he seems like a nice guy, he's a good singer, and he's quite cute too, but I feel like he's just, well, boring. I mean if he's been around this long, and I still can't remember him from week to week, he's not making it as very memorable, in my mind, anyway. :innocent:

As much as I like Olly his ''fastlove'' was awful...

As much as I dislike Danyl his "Whispers" were beautiful

Stacey beautiful performance...

Joe was good but am not crazy about him...

Loyd really needs to go even more than Jedward...

Stacey outshined everyone last night, as well as Joe - which I was surprised at.
Llyod's new hair cut suits him much better, he doesn't look like such a baby anymore.

I think it's time for Jedward to go now, seems the competition is getting more serious.

Stacey was amazing once again and 'I Can't Make You Love Me' is just one of the best songs and she did it justice.
Joe was the star of the night......he has not been phased by anything so far and is the most consistent performer throughout.
Llloyd was too bad and actually looked better with his new barnet.
Olly is just boring me sh!tless, he eventually sings a more contemporary song and it still doesn't do it for me.

Cheryl's hair was chronic:shock: What a mess, I think I saw a couple of blue t*ts nesting in there:wink:
Don't know if I'll be able to watch the contestants singing 'Wake me up' tonight.:o If it's not absolutely horrendous I'll have to eat my words.

^ It'll be perfect as it's mimed...

I hope Danyl gets to dance at some point, I hate how the acts are being manipulated like puppets. Maybe Olly can sing a ballad.

The favourites for the bottom two tonight were Lloyd and Danyl.

I think Lloyd's going to be in there, I think it's just a case of who with..

Noooooo! :( I was NOT expecting that at all, I was betting on Danyl and Jedward.. ack well hopefully this will finally see the end of the twins, both Cheryl and Dannii are Olly fans

Without the background theatrics, their inability to hold a tune puts them on a par with the people the judges throw out in the first few weeks of the show.

Jedward were horrendous in their survival performance - the worst ever.
They need to go tonight, with the competition getting serious now.

I cannot believe Oly got less votes than Danyl. This makes me rethink the final... I really did believe Oly would be in the final, and win... Maybe Stacey could do it after all.

.. And the competition has finally started.

and the 7th person to be voted off from The X-Factor is:

it was John and Edward (Dannii just saved The X-Factor)

Without the background theatrics, their inability to hold a tune puts them on a par with the people the judges throw out in the first few weeks of the show.

Haha, so true! Thank god they're gone... but Olly being in the bottom two has made me really question who's going to win, Joe or Stacey seem like safe bets now!

.. And the competition has finally started.

Lloyd still has to make his exit - from now on, there's a danger he'll stay at the expense of one of the real singers. As soon as he's away, may the best one win, I really wouldn't have a preference out of what I've seen from the others, as they all have their good points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually not surprised that Olly was in the bottom... i really like him but his performance of ''fastlove'' or even ''wonderful tonight'' was preeeettttyyyyy bad,

Jedward performed sooooo awfully.....I had to fastforward....

I think Stacey should win... she has a great potential... and she is moving... and dancing... and singing was never a problem...

Yes, Loyd for God sake... retire...

Cheryl is realllllyyyyyyyyyyy annoying me thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis year... so cocky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barba
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->