The X-Factor 2009 ... Do not post stills from the show or Rex Features (copyrighted)

I thought Olly came off as quite the insensitive berk when he jumped up and down w/ excitement and walked off stage without saying goodbye to Lloyd

I thought that too. He didn't even look at him! I think it's a bit of poor sportsmanship to do that. They always give them a hug... not jump up and down screaming "gerrr'innnn" and run off.

Yeah I thought the same, poor Lloyd. Did anyone hear Louis' icky comment on the Xtra Factor about being stiff? Awkward, haha. Does anyone know what the theme is next week? :smile:

I think it was Llyod's time to go, even though he does have the appeal. I really want Danyl to go!
His first performance on Saturday wasn't that good. His dancing was just.. shameful.
Shaking his hips up, down and all around in a tight top, didn't do it for me. :ninja:

I would like to see Danyl leave the competition now. It's clear he has talent, but he needs to go away and really work on his delivery and his overall attitude - especially his facial expressions - and that's not going to happen between now and the final.

A few months spent watching his own performances and getting into the right mindset would really help him to portray a sense of being authentic, instead of these scary smiles he produces (or when he was dancing, a kind of intense stare). A good singer needs heart and soul in addition to their talent.

I would like to see Danyl leave the competition now. It's clear he has talent, but he needs to go away and really work on his delivery and his overall attitude - especially his facial expressions - and that's not going to happen between now and the final.

A few months spent watching his own performances and getting into the right mindset would really help him to portray a sense of being authentic, instead of these scary smiles he produces (or when he was dancing, a kind of intense stare). A good singer needs heart and soul in addition to their talent.

Very well said! Everything about this guy feels sooo forced....

I would like Stracey to win I think... but it will be very difficult because the whole ''X-Factor'' is soooo ''manly'' this year. It is really difficult for female contestants... she constantly has to sing songs sang by male artists... and especially 'final song' is just for male to sing... I think it is a bit unfair and sexist...

i can't believe The X-Factor has come so quickly we're at the final 4 now then afterwards the finale WOW!

It was said today the winner's song is now actually Miley Cyrus' 'The Climb'. Although when it was first said Don't Stop Believing was the winner's song, they said that each judge would have the option to choose either song for their act should they get into the final. So who knows what's true? The Climb would make more sense I suppose, it's usually a ballad like song, it didn't chart very well here in the UK - despite being actually a pretty good song. I think I'd prefer them to cover that song... It's certainly something Stacey and Joe are going to be better at I'd imagine. Olly singing it might be a bit... odd.

What about her? It's got little to do with her really, it's got to do with the song, which as far as XFactor finalists tracks go, is a pretty good one.

I just hate that song with a fiery passion. I guess its better than "Party in the USA."

And the songs this week are..

(Another big shouty number from Danyl. My ears are oh so grateful.)

MICHAEL JACKSON WEEK
Stacey
The Way You Make Me Feel

Joe
She's Out Of My Life

Danyl
Man In The Mirror

Olly
Can You Feel It

This week, the final four have also chosen A SONG TO GET THROUGH TO THE FINAL. Check out their choices here....

Stacey
Somewhere - West Side Story

Joe
Open Arms - Journey

Danyl
I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston

Olly
We Can Work It Out - Stevie Wonder version

Really hoping we see the end of Danyl tonight. But something tells me he's going to get a place in the final over Olly.

I think Olly is perhaps the weakest out of the four, a Will Young impersonator.

oh dear im not impressed with Danyl and Ollys but Stacys is fine i also like Joes choices aswell

Oh god. Diana Vickers' "Man in the Mirror" was one of my favorite performances of that song ever. But....I bet Danyl's going to put his own spin in it. :rolleyes:

Danyl will shout his way to the final. TBH no one really interests me but I am in for the drama

YAY its started and remember this is the semi-finals now we are down to the final 4 and next week its the finale anyway tonights episode Olly is the first one up to sing:

Olly - was an all round entertainer and has the full package

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->