Thread Of Hangover Remedies!

This might sound really strange to you guys.

Wake up and have a shot of whatever in the hell you were drinking the night before. You'd be surprised but it honestly does ease the stomach and you won't feel so "I'd rather be dead".

The only time it didn't work for me was with Vodka. :blink:

I swear that is the only drink I can no longer drink, I can't even look at a bottle without getting sick anymore. I can't have vodka in ANYTHING!

Just say NO to Vodka!

my last hangover was due to a round of apple martini's....with my mother :lol:......im surprised i could even type apple martini i cant even say it w/ out feeling queazy :dizzy:

Originally posted by BabyJ@Nov 4 2004, 02:42 PM
This might sound really strange to you guys.
Wake up and have a shot of whatever in the hell you were drinking the night before. You'd be surprised but it honestly does ease the stomach and you won't feel so "I'd rather be dead".

The only time it didn't work for me was with Vodka. :blink:

I swear that is the only drink I can no longer drink, I can't even look at a bottle without getting sick anymore. I can't have vodka in ANYTHING!

Just say NO to Vodka!
[snapback]417897[/snapback]​

Yep I agree vodka is deadly ha ha... :lol:

feminax or nurofen plus better than the reason u got drunk

I always try to have a huge glass of water before i go to bed, in the morning i used to have something greasy until i found out it actually makes you feel worse soooo i just stick to water and toast until i feel better

Juice for me is a bad choice :P Something like water, panadol and rest but usually theres no rest involved as i have to get up for work the next morning:angry:

Pretox ? Alibi

Text and picture from www.harveynichols.com/

Interesting..It's probably just a cheap gimmic.. but atleast if you try it out and it doesn't work, you haven't wasted very much money..

This February sees the exclusive launch of Alibi, believed to be the world's first active pretox drink exclusively at Harvey Nichols nationwide, priced £1.65/2.40 euros.

Designed to prepare the body and process toxins, including those which may typically occur from consuming alcohol, Alibi is a herbal-citrus drink made from natural ingredients including milk thistle, artichoke and gingko extracts, vitamins and amino acids. Alibi can be consumed by itself or as a mixer with alcohol in simple long drinks and other cocktails.

With a spring water base, Alibi's unique fruity citrus taste comes from the Californian Ruby Grapefruits and Tuscan Limes chosen for their unique flavour when combined. The natural herbs are each sourced from different countries and, once brought to the UK, all the goodness is carefully extracted.

The Alibi innovation lies in its distinct difference from detox products and regimes which are geared to deal with toxins at a later stage. It most closely belongs to the small but notably dynamic category of nutraceuticals, which are known as products with ingredients considered to provide specific health benefits.

Alibi is packaged in a slightly taller and wider 330ml can to protect the sunlight from degrading the vitamins and ingredients contained inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine...

Be like me and avoid alcohol like the plague.

Don't have anything that has alcohol in it even if it was a food item and the alcohol got cooked off.

Don't take Tylenol after boozing it up; it makes the alcohol even harder on your liver and kidneys.

If you must take an analgesic before going to bed, take aspirin or ibuprofin.

GREAT ADVICE! You can really screw up your liver if you drink loads and then on top of that take Tylenol.. Tylenol is one of the biggest reason why people go to the ER :shock:

Water and Sleep.
followed by a sausage sandwich/mcdonalds or something the next day and a lot of trashy tv. :lol:

oh and don't do shots. they make you feel sick anyway.

Water and Sleep.
followed by a sausage sandwich/mcdonalds or something the next day and a lot of trashy tv. :lol:

oh and don't do shots. they make you feel sick anyway.

that is the exact same routine i do when i'm hungover...mc donald's breakfast works wonders! :P

Couple of pints of ribena, then black coffee & bacon butty when the stomach is up to the job

love the idea of this thread :lol:

i try to drink as much water as possible after I stop drinking for the night, before I go to bed. Just keeping hydrated.

also, my bio major roommate once recommended eating a piece or two of bread before going to bed because it soaks up the alcohol. i don't know if its total BS or not, but i have never gotten a hangover after doing that.

Drinking lots of water before and after you drink alcohol helps a ton - a lot of the "hangover" is dehydration. I also subscribe to the greasy food theory - a piece of pizza will keep the hangover away!

chips and cheese (been scientifically prooven to work as well) before bed after a heavy drinking session, and a smoothie in the morning normally does the trick for me..does me wellmost weekends :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->