Tracy Anderson Method

Ok so I just finished day 1 of Metamorphosis Hipcentric and I'm absolutely exhausted.

First I did the cardio workout from the Meta series. It´s only 30 mins and the moves are so much easier than the dance aerobics dvd. Really easy to follow but be prepared to sweat it out during the first 3 mins. I seriously looked at the clock to see if at least I have covered half of the video and shocking to see its been only 3mins, I pushed it to 9..really pushed it. It´s just jumping around but man, it´s hard.

Then I did 5 mins of the sitting arms yt workout just to sit for a while, yeah my legs were on fire. After that I did the estrategic muscular structure part as she calls it. The first video that I´m supposed to be doing for the next ten days. I'm not sure how am I going to do it because I could only take like half of the workout..15 mins only.

I was glad to see the moves are really easy to follow, this time she is talking on the background and guides you through it. I´m so tired but I feel great...let´s see if I can say the same tomorrow morning :P

If you do this workout, prepare to sweat...a lot!

^ could you keep us updated on how it's working for you? I want to be sure before I order, it's pricey to ship to the uk

Daniellat: have you done the arm workout from the mat program?

Could someone please post her diet? I just wanna know what it looks like^^

Here's a sample of the diet

http://www.oodora.com/fitness/fat-l...rson-on-how-to-lose-20-pounds-in-6-weeks.html

I can't remember where I read it, but someone likened Callanetics to TA's method or the theory behind her method. People have gotten amazing results after a few sessions

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the video, thanks for sharing :flower: I got in in the morning on my email by tracy's website but I didn't bother to have a look. It was really inspirational hearing someone so comitted with the method that wasn't GP for a change.

I don´t think I will be working out today. Yesterday was a bad bad day to start the Meta series. I went out last night and uhm... I feel like crap today:P and so sored.

^ could you keep us updated on how it's working for you? I want to be sure before I order, it's pricey to ship to the uk

Here's a sample of the diet

http://www.oodora.com/fitness/fat-l...rson-on-how-to-lose-20-pounds-in-6-weeks.html

I can't remember where I read it, but someone likened Callanetics to TA's method or the theory behind her method. People have gotten amazing results after a few sessions
Thanks for the link :flower:
There's just no way I'm doing her diet tho:innocent::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for posting NakedIfIWantTo :flower:

Nicole's body does look better these days. Tracy suits her hair like that.
Her pants are CRAZY. Good I have to start working out. So lazy at the mo.

She said in one of her videos she was 5,0.

Ok, so back to the method. I couldn't take the cardio for more than 8mins then I did the toning for 18 mins plus 5mins of the sitting arms video that I love and found a new one that it´s really good, annoyingly accelerated at times but great arm workout so 10 more mins.

^I just did that and sitting arms webisodes, thank you, Daniellat! I also did about 55 min aerobics (not TA) and The Iron Man work out part A and B (on Youtube). Pretty damn good work out, I`d say :D I couldn`t do all the reps on Iron Man, some of the moves were torture.

I`m planning to do only her work outs for sculpting and whatever cardio I feel like six times per week. Let`s see what happens... I`ve been working out regularly, but I try to stick with her for a moment.

And I am definitely not going to try her diet plan :P

Just got the 30 days method on amazon...I'll let you know how it goes!

oh now I did get why it is so wierd to watch her work-out videos.
she never talks, she never say how many repeating etc.
I especially like her arm work-out (I wanna get some small weights and then do it) but it is so hard to follow because she is not speaking.

So I started with the arm workout yesterday and man, after doing the first part (withouth the 3 lbs weights) I couldn't feel my arms anymore! I'm like so out of shape!!!! I'm going to get the weights today, let's see how it goes.
The only problem I had was with the cardio workout. I just can't follow her

oh now I did get why it is so wierd to watch her work-out videos.
she never talks, she never say how many repeating etc.
I especially like her arm work-out (I wanna get some small weights and then do it) but it is so hard to follow because she is not speaking

IKR!!! :ninja: That used to annoy me so much, but now I don't even listen to background music..I just turn the sound off and listen to my own music..

I think you can download it from isohunt..

Tracy has possibly the worst cues in any workout video ive ever done! I agree ^ --but her workouts are pretty intense... I really need to get back into doing her mat workout and dance cardio.

I've been doing her 'Fit In 6 Minutes' (those magazine spreads posted earlier) routines for about the last month.
I feel great! Leaner on all fronts^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->