Tracy Anderson Method

Boo the video on page one has been deleted by the user. That's what I used as my warm up so lucky for us I found it again -

I've been with the Meta series for close to a month now and I love them, I feel great. It´s been a bit hard since the weather here is horrible atm, it´s so hot without the ac that I feel like I'm going to faint after working out. But it's so worth it. I can honestly say that I've been eating whatever I want and still keep on toning and loosing weight, it's a miracle, seriously.

But the best part is that I've been getting a slimmer body and a better body. You see, when you loose weight over dieting, you loose the weight on some areas but not necessarily your "problem" areas and you get all this flab, or is it just me? Well, not with the TAM. I now have defined arms, my butt has lifted, my legs are leaner aaand I´ve lost like 8 inches overall, half of them on my hips.

Anyway, the point is that I can't praise this woman enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Daniellat, thanks for that info. I've been wanting to order the meta but am afraid it will be like her old cardio dvd, which I have- I like it but I just don't have enough space in my apartment to do it properly. I've heard the meta cardio is more manageable, though - what do you think? And are you doing cardio and muscular work together, or on different days, to get these results you are describing?
thanks, and congrats on your progress. I know what you mean about traditional weight loss- not losing in problem areas - frustrating!

^^ Daniellat, thanks for that info. I've been wanting to order the meta but am afraid it will be like her old cardio dvd, which I have- I like it but I just don't have enough space in my apartment to do it properly. I've heard the meta cardio is more manageable, though - what do you think? And are you doing cardio and muscular work together, or on different days, to get these results you are describing?
thanks, and congrats on your progress. I know what you mean about traditional weight loss- not losing in problem areas - frustrating!

Skip the cardio dvd, is a nightmare. The cardio in the meta series is much more easy to follow but I can only manage 8 mins of the 30 she says you're supposed to. Really simple steps but they are HARD, that alone will leave you exhausted.

I've been doing them together, first cardio then muscular structure. But I mix it up a bit, I still do most of the meta workout but if I find some moves too complicated or challenging I'll skip them. Then I do the sitting arms video from youtube, the arm workout from the mat dvd and the ab section from the post pregnancy video.

I'm more used to the method now and sometimes I feel like I can do more so I do it. But now with the cardio. All that jumping around is too much for me. i still do it though, you sure burn a hell of a lot calories.

Anyway, the point is that I can't praise this woman enough.

Me too. I think the best thing about her is that she is able to make you feel good and positive about working out, no matter how much you're doing. It's enticing to watch her do what she does.
I'm prepared to credit her with my work out success even if I had other things besides hers.^_^

I'm on day 3 of my 30 days (BootCamp) before that, I did approximately a week of mat and the results so far are AMAZING! I lost 2 pounds already and you can see lines on my abs, legs and arms! and I do feel great!!!

Boo the video on page one has been deleted by the user. That's what I used as my warm up so lucky for us I found it again -

Thank you for posting this video! It's easy to follow and I use that and half of Sitting Arms (the burn:shock:) as my warm up now.

I adore this woman but I'm having problems with some of the cardio due to her lack of instruction. Any tips for a way around it?

^ Improvise..just keep moving and jumping around. It's not particularly the exact moves she does that have the effect but the different alternations and changes she does so you are wroking your accesory muscles. Just keep jumping and changing your steps.

Front page on tFS today: Workout Review: Tracy Anderson's 30-Day Method

^You guys totally made me try this!I've been practicing tae bo for about year now,but I want to try this out.Do you recommend mat program for start or something else?

start with the mat, then move onto the 30 day bootcamp and eventually start meta

start with the mat, then move onto the 30 day bootcamp and eventually start meta

I started with the mat which was really hard at first but after the first month it became too easy..then started hipcentric...the 30 day bc was too confusing for me

any advise for me? i can't buy dvd cos i am from poland and i love to work out this.

Since 2 days i am doing sitting arms and second arm workout posted on you tube. This is intresting and keep me going.
But - i have problem with webisode about butt/hips parts (those with a guy) it is either too easy or too hard. I don't know. Just not feeling it - after a while i must really focus coz i loosing intrest.
Are there any other butt/hips webisodes online for me to watch or download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->