Tracy Feith for Target

Very impressive. I like the bold yellow dress. Too bad the nearby target never carry the go international line. I feel the same masquerade and Florecita86. I will never pay full price:lol:

I saw this line at my Target store yesterday. I bought the black folklore looking shift dress (i might get it tailored though, the back hem is quite uneven).. the dress has pretty crochet details in the neckline. the clothes are decently made and there are a lot of cute things (especially the dresses) even though the collection in general seems to be all over the place.

i'm deliberating on whether i should get the leather jacket or not. it looks very edgy and looks very well constructed when i saw it in person.

i also love that floral short dress (the white/cream one) but they didn't have it in my size. it is actually bubble hemmed when i saw it and just gives it a cute look.

The stuff looked just as cute in person, but beware of sizing if you are ordering online. I only tried on the cream/hibiscus skirt and it fit really small! I'm usually a size 4, and I had to purchase a size 7! I couldn't even pull the size 3 over my thighs!

Last edited by a moderator:
The stuff looked just as cute in person, but beware of sizing if you are ordering online. I only tried on the cream/hibiscus skirt and it fit really small! I'm usually a size 4, and I had to purchase a size 7! I couldn't even pull the size 3 over my thighs!
True, this line does run small. I just went to Target yesterday and some of the stuff I liked they had but did not have my size.

word to the wise: the leather jacket is made out of pig leather not cow leather. :unsure:

I tried on the striped cardigan, which I really wanted to love, but it's a boxy and unflattering fit. Too bad. I love the design!

Im going to check out on Friday although Im not crazy about it from the photos.

The "collection" was much better in person than the pictures, I found. Decent quality too. I got a couple of pieces. Here's a picture of one of them ...

feithCloseup.jpg

spottie, is that you in the pic? did you think the sizing ran true-to-size?

i think this jacket is very similar to a kate moss for topshop leather jacket that was very popular 3 seasons ago.

i try not to buy pig leather garments, but i think the jacket looks good on you.

^Thanks lucy. Yes, it's TTS. Yes, that's me -- forgot to credit image as my own *blush*.

I checked out the collection today & tryed on couple things but left with nothing. Not that the quality wasnt good or anything like that... its just not my style. Seems to be either prairie or mod. Im sure they are adorable on alot of people though. The leather jacket is COOL but they didnt have that.

i visited my local target today and they literally had only around 2 of each item, the racks were very paltry...

the only item i liked was the skirt in the crazy daisy print.

the maxi dresses look straight from the 70s. and not in a good way. :doh:

Saw the collection at my target today and I was blown away. I was expecting really cheesy hawaiian print shift dresses, from what I've seen of Tracy Fieth's previous stuff. But for the most part, I liked everything. My favorite pieces were the leather jacket (which is, excuse me, badasssss), the black bloomers and the little vintagey orange/pink dress with a low back. Everything I tried on fit pretty TTS.

I picked up the Number 8 tee. I loved the leather jacket but not in the summer.

once again I didnt like this in person as much as in the pictures. It seemed too young for me I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->