thanx a LOT, posters!

love it love it!

^^no problems!

Kiss Of The Spider Woman

Photographer: Jonas Bresnan
Styled By: Vanessa Coyle
Model: Adina Forizs (at IMG London)

Source: Harpers Bazaar Digital Issue.

Victoria's ed is simply fantastic, very, very well done. And i love the styling in Adina's ed.

^ Edmond is no longer at Bazaar.
She most certainly does, not on the masthead anymore, but she still works for them. She had two eds in the November issue.:flower:

WOW Beckham's ed is superb, every shot is stunning, now that is how you shoot a celeb ed! Damn, she could have been a great model that is for sure. thanks Pinkmartini.

In The Bedroom
Photographer: Marcus Ohlsson
Styled By: Carmen Borgonovo
Model: Michaela Hlavackova (at Elite Paris and London)

Source: Harper's Bazaar Digital Issue

kiss of the spider woman great one too!

thanx! :D
uve made my day with VB ones.

So HB UK sends their issues through mail because of the STRIKE! I LOVE IT! Love both covers! Noice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks so good, when I read Victoria Beckham I thought It was going to suck :innocent:

all black everything on posh- completely chic. epitome of chic. i loooooove, love, love & live for that spread. i cant wait till we can all get our hands on HQ scans & not to mention the gold cover. im so juiced.

UK Bazaar always impresses me with it's content. Victoria's editorial is gorgeous and she always delivers in her print work.
Adina's editorial is yet again pretty good. I always enjoy Vanessa's styling talents!

I love Kiss of the Spiderwoman, it's just stunning. Harpers Bazaar are so on a roll right now, they are kicking Vogue's ***!

kiss of the spider woman is the best ed so far which is a bit disappointing as i love all of hb's eds. okay last issue of the year mag and they relaxed a little this could have been better but as we all know it's 110% better than vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->