'Sun Goddess'
Model: Diane Dondoe
Photographer: Paola Kudacki
Stylist: Alison Edmond

'Miami Heat'
Model: Masha Novoselova
Photographer: Mari Sarai
Stylist: Vanessa Coyle

Diana and Masha, sounds like those could be good editorials.

the arm almost bothers me, but i think it keeps it from being a little too typical..it's a stunning shot of Uma. what do you think of the sun goddess and miami heat eds, vogue28? anything special?

Yes, the arm obscures Uma's beauty a bit, but at the same time, it adds a bit of shadow to a sunny image.

the arm almost bothers me, but i think it keeps it from being a little too typical..it's a stunning shot of Uma. what do you think of the sun goddess and miami heat eds, vogue28? anything special?

Personally 'Miami Heat' is gorgeous. The styling, setting and poses are perfect.
Masha has made this issue for me.

Diane's editorial is also good. Typical HB imo.

I will post some snaps in a second of each editorial :flower:

^thanks vogue28! :flower: can't wait to see them.

you know what? know that i look at the image a little harder and concentrate on the shadow it almost reminds me of this shot of Luca Gadjus (seen here)..mostly because i think Luca and Uma actually resemble each other a lot..i could do w/o the arm though.

I like the cover! It looks quite 90s...Uma looks STUNNING. My god, her eyes are just amazing.

I really like the cover, even though I think she is extremely overrated. For some reason designers love her though. She looks really good with extreme make-up and some strong French styling.

Reminds me of her LV shots by Mert & Marcus for some reason, which were really fantastic. I like the arm, and the lack of heavy text on the cover.

[PREVIEWS]

'Uma'
Celeb: Uma Thurman
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski

IMG_0261.jpg
IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_0263.jpg
IMG_0264.jpg

[photos taken by vogue28]

[PREVIEWS]

'Sun Goddess'
Model: Diane Dondoe
Photographer: Paola Kudacki
Stylist: Alison Edmond

IMG_0265.jpg
IMG_0266.jpg
IMG_0267.jpg
IMG_0268.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg

[PREVIEWS]

'Miami Heat'
Model: Masha Novoselova
Photographer: Mari Sarai

IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg
IMG_0274.jpg
IMG_0275.jpg

lv the cover ... i esp lv how the bazaar masthead goes over her arm ... original and fresh ...

Love cover and masha's ed.
Thank you vogue28

The cover is not bad, but i simply do not get UK Bazaar's obsession with American movie stars, how is Uma Thurman more relevant (in sale figures) than a fantastic model like Daria to the UK readers?Ridiculous!

Thanks for the scan and review Vogue. :flower:

The subscriber's cover is good, love to see the newsstand cover though.

Stunning cover. It reminds me a little of Anna S's Vogue Paris cover last September.
I hope the newsstand is as good.

what a great cover, looks old in a good way. can't wait to see HQ's of Diana's edit!

I like the cover. The pose and close up style reminds me a lot of 90's US Bazaar covers. It's interesting to see Alexi working for UK Bazaar as well now.

I like both eds as well. I'm espcecially excited by the sight of Diana :woot:

It is indeed nice to see Diana, it always is, however there are just two eds in this issue, and Masha's is disappointing imo, it seems like a weak issue to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->